JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember back in the day a friend saying she looked like a drug-addled, inbred, multiple assault victim or something like that. :p So many bad things in those "every which way but loose movies" but I think she was probably the worst part.

I think given the choice, I might have picked the ape over Sondra. A lot more potential with those big hairy lips.

As for Clint, I heard recently that John Wayne had a big time resentment for him for years. Wouldn't even speak to him.
Apparently the Duke had assumed that since Eastwood was a Hollywood insider that he was also a leftist.
Later in life, he sat down with him and discovered that nothing could have been further from the truth.
Too bad, it would have been interesting to see the two together in atleast one film.

I think given the choice, I might have picked the ape over Sondra. A lot more potential with those big hairy lips.

As for Clint, I heard recently that John Wayne had a big time resentment for him for years. Wouldn't even speak to him.
Apparently the Duke had assumed that since Eastwood was a Hollywood insider that he was also a leftist.
Later in life, he sat down with him and discovered that nothing could have been further from the truth.
Too bad, it would have been interesting to see the two together atleast one film.
Regarding the above. I remember how dissapointed I was when my "Hero", Eastwood, did that stupid stunt with the empty chair on stage when Obama became president. He really degraded himself there. That was back when the dems were half sane. And, well, I had hope for obama. :(

Regarding the above. I remember how dissapointed I was when my "Hero", Eastwood, did that stupid stunt with the empty chair on stage when Obama became president. He really degraded himself there. That was back when the dems were half sane. And, well, I had hope for obama. :(
I thought it was hilarious... :s0140:

But I thought it woulda been a lot more funny if instead of a chair, that Clint shared the stage with an Armani suit hanging on a clothes rack...

I didn't think obama had that kind of money, when he was first elected? Took him four-eight years of under the table/back room dealings to get his millions?
Old György Schwartz the Hungarian kept Zer0bama well-funded until his own grift machine kicked into high gear...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top