JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Marlin 25 that I have been shooting since the early 80's. It's as accurate as they come. Once I'm out of CA that will be the first. The second will be my wife's Ruger MK1. It's a long barrel gun with a great trigger. I can just see it with a TACSOL upper, short barrel and can making the gun still the same length! DR

something like this but all black!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3773/9175979293_8faf418e3c_c.jpg

I never really saw the point of a suppressed .22 till I was on a squirrel hunt with some friends in eastern OR. We were between a dairy and a race horse farm. Neither the cows or horses cared one bit! That would open a lot of places here to ground squirrel shooting if I could be that quiet!

Last Edited:
Ditto with Jbett, if/when I get a can it will go on my S&W.

IMG_0911.JPG

The guys over at iraq8888 did up a cut barrel ruger mk1. If I could find something like this inexpensively I wouldn't mind doing similar.

Until then I'm definitely getting a MK4 22/45 tactical.

A82FA2A0-D41E-46FB-97DB-789BA3C72E8F.jpeg

I'm a little over a month into the wait for a Spector2... I bought a Savage FVSR a couple years ago that was my main inspiration for getting a 22 can. I'm in the market for a pistol host or two, a ruger 22/45, and maybe a berreta 21 for fun.
Thinking of threading an old Remington 550-2 that I just fixed up and got shooting.. I picked it up as a "parts gun", and after a little tlc and a package from numrich... it shoots as good as new! It will cycle shorts, longs, and long rifle... not many SA will do that.

Ruger mkIII target with a few volquartzen goodies. I have the sig SRD22x on the way. Hopefully by the end of the summer and hopefully with the SRD45 it was ordered with o_O

CF07FF3B-F011-48AD-998A-7BCAA5AEACE5.jpeg

Last Edited:
22_cal_pisols_004.jpg
My favorite .22 host a Marvel 22 LR adapter on a 1911 frame this one on my Delta Elite. As accurate as an S&W 41 pre-threaded, with a Picatinny rail built into it for whatever night site you wish.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top