JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why this one, of course...
model-90-carbine-90a-casull-90b-colt.jpg

Another dream lever action would be my Grand Mother's Winchester! I don't remember what model it was or what caliber, but it was a beautiful little rifle and a funky rimmed cartridge, ( sort of a 7.62x39 rimmed looking thing) but she and Grand Dad sold it to keep the family from fighting over it! :(
Sadly, it's likely passed on and we haven't been able to track it down like I did with Grand Dad's 1895 and bring it back to the family, with me as it's caretaker!
that would be 30WCF or 30 30

That would be neat-o. Any manufacturer ever make one?
talked to my gunsmith about that, 357max lever wincheste 94 he said he tried it but couldn't make it feed properly. so i don't think any company made one. read on onother forum that henry might make one in 350 legend....that would be close enough

talked to my gunsmith about that, 357max lever wincheste 94 he said he tried it but couldn't make it feed properly. so i don't think any company made one. read on onother forum that henry might make one in 350 legend....that would be close enough
I can definitely see them taking their long Ranger model and chambering it in 350 legend. That model in 223 has been on my short list since it came out.

Mine few months away, big horn armory 500 s&w 16" barrel with scout rail and leather goods. At first I wanted 460 s&w, foolishly hopping I can shoot 454 and 45 out of it. But BHA don't guarantee it would cycle properly. So, since I'm spending 3k let it be 500 s&w.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top