JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the ones I do have already. The 20" Rossi and the Henry in .41 mag are the most recent additions. Might have posted this once before, PAX

levers-001.jpg

well im happy and sad at the same time. I posted the 35 Rem on Marlinowners for 200 more then i was asking here, thinking it probably wont sell... almost as soon as I posted it an FFl said he wanted it. 😁😫

looks like im down to 1 dream levergun

well im happy and sad at the same time. I posted the 35 Rem on Marlinowners for 200 more then i was asking here, thinking it probably wont sell... almost as soon as I posted it an FFl said he wanted it. 😁😫

looks like im down to 1 dream levergun
Congrats!
I'm glad that went to a home that would appreciate it.

I've been kicking around the idea of putting my name in for a 500 lever from BHA but with so many options and me like a kid in a candy store things could get out of hand quick lol

I've been kicking around the idea of putting my name in for a 500 lever from BHA but with so many options and me like a kid in a candy store things could get out of hand quick lol
For a while I wanted a .460 mag BHA carbine, but could not justify the cost, especially since I have a Marlin '95 SBL in .45-70 that will do everything the .460 mag will do from a rifle - except for interchange ammo with the 460V I used to have (and sold). If I won the lottery - i.e., had more $ than I could spend - I would get both just to have them.

I would like to have a SS octagon barrel fitted to my '95 - I've always preferred octagon barrels on most lever actions (except my BLR) - even though they add weight.

For a while I wanted a .460 mag BHA carbine, but could not justify the cost, especially since I have a Marlin '95 SBL in .45-70 that will do everything the .460 mag will do from a rifle - except for interchange ammo with the 460V I used to have (and sold). If I won the lottery - i.e., had more $ than I could spend - I would get both just to have them.

I would like to have a SS octagon barrel fitted to my '95 - I've always preferred octagon barrels on most lever actions (except my BLR) - even though they add weight.
I have octagon's on my cowboy marlins and the zane grey edition in 30/30 they made years and years ago. Almost sold it to a cowboy shooter couple years back and I'm glad I changed my mind. They are getting harder to find.

I have every caliber in Marlin around the 500 , 444 44-40 454 (rossi) 450 Marlin and several hard hitters in 308 and 338 ME but the allure of that 500 is strong. Just like that company out west that makes that 10mm takedown lever that's around $2k. I was ready to thrown down for it and then the Scamdemic hit and the world changed forever.

A 1955 winchester mod 88 308. 1st year the 88 came out, the year the old man was born, the one I remember hunting the most with as a kid. Rifle and old man are both gone.

I just haven't been able to track the right one down at the right time. I have 18,378 to pick from though.

I have octagon's on my cowboy marlins and the zane grey edition in 30/30 they made years and years ago. Almost sold it to a cowboy shooter couple years back and I'm glad I changed my mind. They are getting harder to find.
They are especially hard to find in short barrel/carbine configurations - which I prefer. The one octagon barrel lever action I have is an 18" Winchester/Miroku '92 takedown in .44 mag - it is a safe queen with one shot thru it (mine).

Havent read through all the replies to see if anyone else mentioned it... but one of those Winchester 1895s in 7.62x54R with the stripper clip guides. A modern repro so I can blast and have fun and not worry about messing up a rare historical piece.

Last time I came across one at a gunshow I thought it was too expensive, looking back on it with todays prices it was a certified bargain. Funny how that works.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top