JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just north of albany there is a huge median. almost like a big field in between north and southbound. i remember it clear as day we were doin 70ish right there northbound when i saw the land rover in front of me rear end a disabled vehicle on the side of the road. tryin to slow down, with no where to go i made the split second choice of diving off into the grass median doin about 55 to avoid hittin the land cruiser. it is grass but down hill a bit. i kicked it into 4wd and smashed the gas to get back up onto the interstate. what a rush!

i felt like dale sr. cuttin thru the in-field.
I've been in that median once, before the safety cables. Had some a-hole merge through two lanes and nearly sideswiped is in the left lane. Headed on our honeymoon it happened back in 2003. Was in the grass too!

LOL Land Rovers. People still actually waste their money on those?
I'd prefer the older mechanical models to the yuppiewagons. By the by... I'd take THIS Benz over the ovepriced yuppiewagons that the Benz dealership sells 2.jpeg

A land rover I'd take;
Land_Rover_110_Camper_(18378389009).jpg

".....and don't get me started on the higher and holyer than thou urban bicyclests"
If fat hairy chimos can feel like a 12 year old girl come shower time, I can feeeel like a bicyclist on my Ironhead Sportster.
I am expecting my 2nd hip transplant soon, and a human-powered bicycle aggravates all my arthritic joints. Therefore I require reasonable accommodation, to wit: see attached.
1979 Sportster XLS with S&S Stage II motor and lotsa other stuff.
85+ mph in 3rd gear.
I just can't keep up with all those healthy young virtue signalers on a Motobecane but I feel like a bicyclist, so I need a Harley.
Just like a "gender fluid" person with male breeding tackle and beard competes with "real womyn" in sports under Title IX.
I'm ready to kick @$$ in the Tour-de-France. It will be record performance, as I plan to average 75-80 mph to save the engine. :D

1577895774068.png

I drive a 1978 F250 with a big ol' winch bumper. My son had a2wd Toyota rear end him at a stop light and all it did was scratch the bumper. The taco had to be towed.
F0CA1726-E0C7-4BE0-B428-E09453944406.jpeg
Can barely see it.. it's about 7" to the left of the DTOM sticker.
I was just about to put the new shiny chrome bumper on it too.
My wife drives a 2015 Chevy 3500 Duramax. Pretty solid.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top