JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Baltimore it want that the cops committed no crime. Its just that they didnt have enough evidence to convict. Code of silence. They threw him in the back of the van and took him for a hell ride. Kind of stuff Nazi SS guards would feel comfortable doing.

In Baltimore it want that the cops committed no crime. Its just that they didnt have enough evidence to convict. Code of silence. They threw him in the back of the van and took him for a hell ride. Kind of stuff Nazi SS guards would feel comfortable doing.
again...facts buddy..........he had neck surgery less than 2 weeks prior to the arrest. The guy in the back of the van with him, said under oath that he hurt himself in the back.

Cop shoots caretaker of autistic man playing in the street with toy truck

"Kinsey said when he asked the officer why he fired his weapon, the cop responded, "I don't know."

I really dont have more to add to that one...
That was debunked as well.....there is audio from a mic on the officers body, that was never said... The lady in the video said that....and the media ran with it.
I would suggest you join blue lives matter group on facebook...it really opened my eyes to truth, something the liberal media will never do

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top