JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya' know, I've always thought an AR10 would be my kind of Black Gun. I like POWER! Maybe the rest of the bread could buy me some ammo.... :p Or maybe something like that in 338 Federal...

Last Edited:
A Sig P556 Swat. My dealer has one for $1700 and I would love to get it if I could afford it. I just think one of these would be super fun to play with at the range...and take about the perfect urban bug-out pistol. :)

556pistol-detail-R2.jpg

Pistol, fits my hand fully, of a caliber which I can put two rounds in the same place without having to resight.

I prefer Lugers, Spanish .32's, Ruger 9mm's. The lust of my life is a pre-war Radom 9mm, but whom can afford that!

A Sig P556 Swat. My dealer has one for $1700 and I would love to get it if I could afford it. I just think one of these would be super fun to play with at the range...and take about the perfect urban bug-out pistol. :)

556pistol-detail-R2.jpg

I have the rifle version of this w/ an eotech, and it's a _great_ gun. I thought about picking up the pistol and adding the stock, but we can't own SBRs up here in Washington :(

I would take an AK-47 PISTOL. It would be a good crowd control gun, and not to mention that it looks very intimidating and it's an AK boys and girls......... that means it will last hahahah well should you have the need to be in a swamp or in the desert you know you will be ok lol. I would take a nice quality one and I am sure that it would be in the $2000 mark hahahahaha

So here's a hypothetical: Someone invites you into a fully stocked gun store, new and used weapons of every brand cover the walls. He says, "Pick out any gun you want under $2000. It's yours to keep." Which gun do you choose, and if you're feeling particularly verbose, why?

I'd pick out a nice double stack STI 2011 in .45

It would have to be a NIB Walther P88 with all of the goodies included. Given that the Walther is available in this mythical storage room, it's an easy choice -- for me, at least.

I think I would go home with a Springfield M1A. Because it is a rifle I used and caried for years while in the navy and I love the rifle, but up to this point I have been unwilling to spend my own $$ on one.

It sure was fun to shoot when someone else picked up the ammo tab, especially in full auto:D

Someday I will pick one up for fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top