JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At my age I am more worried about brain farts than getting shot or bleeding to death.
Some of you guys must live in Chicago or South Africa.
For brain farts I spray Fabreze in to my right ear.
For some reason the left ear doesn't work.

Practicing to be a medic when I grow up. Mommy was not amused.

Favorite.jpg

I carry:
1 SWAT-T tourniquet
CELOX granules three 2ounce packs
1 CELOX Rapid Ribbon
2 pair of nitrate gloves
1 ounce of anti-bacterial gel

For a Big City visit I add a HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack.
Just FYI, for serious bleeding Celox powder will not always work (Iraq/Stan). That is why we only packed the gauze. But Celox granules are good for minor-medium bleeding.

Just FYI, for serious bleeding Celox powder will not always work (Iraq/Stan). That is why we only packed the gauze. But Celox granules are good for minor-medium bleeding.

Thanks. I was carrying the full size Celox Gauze, but ran out of space in my cargo pockets which is why I now have the Rapid Ribbon. Those 2 ounce packets of Celox granules are handy for stubborn bleeds which you can't pack or wrap. I have used them twice. Once for a little kid with slice on her tiny a finger. I did not want to squeeze off all the blood flow or cauterize so I just opened the packet and had her press her finger in it for ten minutes. The second was on a scalp cut.
Both worked like a charm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top