JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At my age I am more worried about brain farts than getting shot or bleeding to death.
Some of you guys must live in Chicago or South Africa.
For brain farts I spray Fabreze in to my right ear.
For some reason the left ear doesn't work.

Practicing to be a medic when I grow up. Mommy was not amused.

Favorite.jpg

I carry:
1 SWAT-T tourniquet
CELOX granules three 2ounce packs
1 CELOX Rapid Ribbon
2 pair of nitrate gloves
1 ounce of anti-bacterial gel

For a Big City visit I add a HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack.
Just FYI, for serious bleeding Celox powder will not always work (Iraq/Stan). That is why we only packed the gauze. But Celox granules are good for minor-medium bleeding.

Just FYI, for serious bleeding Celox powder will not always work (Iraq/Stan). That is why we only packed the gauze. But Celox granules are good for minor-medium bleeding.

Thanks. I was carrying the full size Celox Gauze, but ran out of space in my cargo pockets which is why I now have the Rapid Ribbon. Those 2 ounce packets of Celox granules are handy for stubborn bleeds which you can't pack or wrap. I have used them twice. Once for a little kid with slice on her tiny a finger. I did not want to squeeze off all the blood flow or cauterize so I just opened the packet and had her press her finger in it for ten minutes. The second was on a scalp cut.
Both worked like a charm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads