JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Young Portlander looks quite upstanding LOL Did you see him on the news? looks like the kind of guy you would be glad you were packing if you had to pass him on a dark street.

"The suspect struck his head during the tumble and lost consciousness, police said."

He fell down the stairs... "Yes officer that's exactly how it happened.."

The side of his head looks a lot like he got butt stroked by a shotgun.

They called it a "pistol-grip" shotgun because the legislature is going to be in session in February
and it fits the Ant-2nd amendment narrative . . .

Sheldon

They called it a "pistol-grip" shotgun because the legislature is going to be in session in February
and it fits the Ant-2nd amendment narrative . . .

Sheldon

Sorry i was being facetious, it's amazing how you suddenly notice little details get added in to reports in this way when it suits agendas.

Yeah sounds like a craisglist add scam and robbery.

This sucks though I can just hear the libtRds now,
"This proves you don't need guns to be safe, you just grab the bad guys gun and punch him. Then no one gets hurt and our great justice system will do it's job and rehabilitate this disturbed yet misunderstood, remorseful man."

But yeah that guy looked like he got an old skool boot stompin

Yeah sounds like a craisglist add scam and robbery.

This sucks though I can just hear the libtRds now,
"This proves you don't need guns to be safe, you just grab the bad guys gun and punch him. Then no one gets hurt and our great justice system will do it's job and rehabilitate this disturbed yet misunderstood, remorseful man."

But yeah that guy looked like he got an old skool boot stompin

I think there's a fine line between surprised and dead, the more valid assertion would be that even if there were guns in the house, no one had time to get to one before the bad guy got to them. I don't feel that lucky, while I'm typing this on my iPad, in my BarcaLounger, I have a holstered pistol on me and I am hoping the whole thing remains theoretical for me and my family and the libtards.

They were a lot nicer to the perp than what I would have been. It would have taken the doctors hours to get that shotgun out of his tail feathers!:s0001:

.... Use a Zip-tie and go to Jail....

The New Victim the one who brought that pistol gripped shotgun would probably have a case for false something or other, IOW, do we citizens have the right to put hand cuffs onto our detained non-desired house guest...

yah follow my reasoning... After all it is a Portland crime scene, yes????

philip

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top