Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Young Oregon Huntress bags a massive Buck with a Weatherby Magnum! - Pic

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by Lance Jacobs, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

2beaucoup, d2the3 and ZA_Survivalist like this.
  2. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Ok, and their point is? This makes no sense.

Caveman Jim, mjbskwim and solv3nt like this.
  3. Kristina

Kristina Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I should be used to it by now, but the non-sense that The Oregonian deems newsworthy still puzzles me.

mjbskwim likes this.
  4. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Its not about news, it's how many "clicks" they can get to their website. Clicks is where the money is at.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  5. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

I'm sure all the retarded liberal animal huggers that routinely sling death threats a young huntresses for killing animals, would high five her for bagging a hunter,,,:rolleyes:

mjbskwim likes this.
  6. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Poor guy just missed getting skewered . . . You have no idea how difficult it was to get the spelling correct . . .

Sheldon

Caveman Jim likes this.
  7. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Kind of weird, almost serial killer, cannibal S&M vibe to it, only she's clean-cut and smiling so it's o.k., I guess.
    Imagine the uproar if she was hanging upside down and he was holding the rifle?

Blowgunner, Caveman Jim and mjbskwim like this.
  8. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Most anti-hunters that I have talked to have argued that animals have souls, just like we do.

And that killing an animal is thus morally equivalent to killing another human being.

Others have argued that hunting is wrong because the animal suffers pain when it dies. The argument is that hunting is a cruel sport, and that any person that kills animals is mentally ill, and is equally capable of killing people as a serial murderer. Again, they usually equate animals as being on an equivalent level with people. Many people who share this opinion also believe that fishing should be outlawed too, since the fish also suffer.

Anyway, these are the most common opinions that I have encountered in Eugene from those who oppose hunting. No doubt they are probably commonplace in Portland too.

9. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

And virtually unheard of in LaPine!

forefathersrback likes this.
  10. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Haha thats fun.

11. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Funny part is she is marrying a DS that would let his woman do this to him. People like to put the woman in the power position and the man as a stupid lower class human now.
    The guy is a wuse and she will brow beat him daily till he decides to leave her,letting her have the property that the family was going to give him
    Why do you ask if I'm cynical? lol
    To all anti hunters
    The animals I shoot,no matter where your beliefs are centered,creation or evolution,are here fro FOOD
    That is why they are on earth.
    I don't shoot them? Then a mountain lion eats them weather they are dead or not.
    Wonder how the deer's soul likes that?

bobdog308 and Caveman Jim like this.
  12. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

So..... Using that logic, then ALL predatory animals MUST be sociopathic, sadistic, mass murderes as well. Male lions kill all the young within a pride that they take over from the old male, Orcas shred seal, sea lions, fish, and other whales alive. Anacondas crush their prey, spiders and venomous snakes envenomate theirs, birds of prey impale with their talons, gators and crocs... Animals tear each other apart out there!

Anti-hunters should save the whales, and kill themselves.

mjbskwim and Caveman Jim like this.
  13. JustShoot

JustShoot Oregon . Hillsborito area Active Member

There is No, hook-blade and bone saw in that Pic. ? . That is Only way to entice me to Click Link and read Oregonian printed dribble .

14. bobdog308

bobdog308 woodland Active Member

All sentient creatures of this world have souls, emotions and feelings. That doesn't change the fact that they are here for humans to eat for sustainment if need be.
    I'll shoot and eat them all. My children will eat and harvest them just as we harvest our own food from our garden

15. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Exactly why I do not speak with those people. Oh I hear the radishes crying down in Cali cause I ate a Salad!

16. lucky guy

lucky guy Sisters Active Member

Plants are living beings too which they seem willing to rip out of the ground or cut off at the knees and eat. Aren't they making an artificial distinction between different living beings? How can they do that? Aren't they also killing and eating living beings? No guilt? Then where does the smug moral superiority come from? Why am I supposed to apologize for harvesting free range animals that live their whole life as ..... intended, and then when it's their time they support the ongoing system.

I don't often get invited back, but oh well, we weren't going to be buddies anyway.

17. lucky guy

lucky guy Sisters Active Member

It's an engagement announcement I think? I kinda like it, better than a facebot post of a ring.