JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
She is so proud of herself, that she sent this photo to all of her friends:

hunter-engagement.jpg

Here story has been covered extensively by the news media, including this article in the Oregonian:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2015/02/oregon_couples_the_hunt_is_ove.html

I'm sure all the retarded liberal animal huggers that routinely sling death threats a young huntresses for killing animals, would high five her for bagging a hunter,,,:rolleyes:

Kind of weird, almost serial killer, cannibal S&M vibe to it, only she's clean-cut and smiling so it's o.k., I guess.
Imagine the uproar if she was hanging upside down and he was holding the rifle?

Ok, and their point is? This makes no sense.

Most anti-hunters that I have talked to have argued that animals have souls, just like we do.

And that killing an animal is thus morally equivalent to killing another human being.

Others have argued that hunting is wrong because the animal suffers pain when it dies. The argument is that hunting is a cruel sport, and that any person that kills animals is mentally ill, and is equally capable of killing people as a serial murderer. Again, they usually equate animals as being on an equivalent level with people. Many people who share this opinion also believe that fishing should be outlawed too, since the fish also suffer.

Anyway, these are the most common opinions that I have encountered in Eugene from those who oppose hunting. No doubt they are probably commonplace in Portland too.

Funny part is she is marrying a DS that would let his woman do this to him. People like to put the woman in the power position and the man as a stupid lower class human now.
The guy is a wuse and she will brow beat him daily till he decides to leave her,letting her have the property that the family was going to give him
Why do you ask if I'm cynical? lol
To all anti hunters
The animals I shoot,no matter where your beliefs are centered,creation or evolution,are here fro FOOD
That is why they are on earth.
I don't shoot them? Then a mountain lion eats them weather they are dead or not.
Wonder how the deer's soul likes that?

Most anti-hunters that I have talked to have argued that animals have souls, just like we do.

And that killing an animal is thus morally equivalent to killing another human being.

Others have argued that hunting is wrong because the animal suffers pain when it dies. The argument is that hunting is a cruel sport, and that any person that kills animals is mentally ill, and is equally capable of killing people as a serial murderer. Again, they usually equate animals as being on an equivalent level with people. Many people who share this opinion also believe that fishing should be outlawed too, since the fish also suffer.

Anyway, these are the most common opinions that I have encountered in Eugene from those who oppose hunting. No doubt they are probably commonplace in Portland too.

So..... Using that logic, then ALL predatory animals MUST be sociopathic, sadistic, mass murderes as well. Male lions kill all the young within a pride that they take over from the old male, Orcas shred seal, sea lions, fish, and other whales alive. Anacondas crush their prey, spiders and venomous snakes envenomate theirs, birds of prey impale with their talons, gators and crocs... Animals tear each other apart out there!

Anti-hunters should save the whales, and kill themselves.

All sentient creatures of this world have souls, emotions and feelings. That doesn't change the fact that they are here for humans to eat for sustainment if need be.
I'll shoot and eat them all. My children will eat and harvest them just as we harvest our own food from our garden

Exactly why I do not speak with those people. Oh I hear the radishes crying down in Cali cause I ate a Salad!

Plants are living beings too which they seem willing to rip out of the ground or cut off at the knees and eat. Aren't they making an artificial distinction between different living beings? How can they do that? Aren't they also killing and eating living beings? No guilt? Then where does the smug moral superiority come from? Why am I supposed to apologize for harvesting free range animals that live their whole life as ..... intended, and then when it's their time they support the ongoing system.

I don't often get invited back, but oh well, we weren't going to be buddies anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top