JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I played with it at SHOT show last year. It was pretty funny that it was stealing the show even over the Massad. I thought it was one of the coolest things there at the show. Would be nice if it was produced.

Oh holy cow, I had one of those! It was black with silver trim.

Did you have one of those Sonic Blasters that would shoot a blast of air about 15-20 feet? That was one of the best toys ever made.

sonic-blaster.JPG

I used to have a gun like this back in the 60's. It was part of the Agent Zero series tht Mattel put out. There was a camera gun pistol and an am/fm radio that transformed into a rifle. Pretty cool stuff.

Oh holy cow, I had one of those! It was black with silver trim.

Did you have one of those Sonic Blasters that would shoot a blast of air about 15-20 feet? That was one of the best toys ever made.

sonic-blaster.JPG

No, I didn't have the Sonic Blaster. I think that Mattel also used to make a bazooka that fired a projectile. I had one of those, too. We bought my brother-in-law a camera gun two Christmases ago. They go for over $100 now, but the letter my wife wrote him was worth a milllion. They used to have this TV show in Coos Bay every Saturday called Brookmead Bid Down. Kids would clip milk carton tops for months to buy things. Sometimes even years. She and her brother had been saving for two years and had over 200 bid down dollars. Tha was enough for most everything on the entire show back in about 1966. The camera gun was the first item up and he bid every dollar right off the bat. She has never forgotten or gotten over that. I told her it was worth it! She hasn't gotten over that either.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top