JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well here's your chance. The Kirkland socks from Costco I fell in love with some years ago, to my surprise, are made in the USA. They probably don't grow the cotton here though. Just thought I'd throw this out as most things made here are much more expensive than imports, but the socks are $10.00 for six pair. Plenty thick with good heel and toe comfort.

You got it backerds. The US essentially grows all the cotton for the whole planet so even if you get an otherwise than made in US cotton shirt, the cotton was most assuredly grown here.
Oh, I love Kirkland anything and Costco rules!

Sitting here by the fire on a lazy Labor Day morning, staring down at my American made double thick Kirkland sock clad feet and writing a comment on Kirkland socks. (Reaching down now to pet the dog) Yeah, life is good.

( WOW , sounding like a bunch of old geezers gabbing about warm socks LOL)

A good many of us are, or at least close, to "Geezerdom"! But I don't think any age doesn't enjoy a good pair of socks!

Thing is with those Kirkland sock is a few years ago they went away. I was heartbroken. I had a couple of pairs I only wore when I really wanted the comfort so they were still at pristine thickness/softness. I was thrilled when they came back, and I've now bought three more packs. I go through the socks on laundry day and get rid of the worst, mark the heels of the serviceable pairs, and the newest don't need marking.

Signed,
Geezer that needs inexpensive, comfortable, socks.

A good many of us are, or at least close, to "Geezerdom"! But I don't think any age doesn't enjoy a good pair of socks!

Thing is with those Kirkland sock is a few years ago they went away. I was heartbroken. I had a couple of pairs I only wore when I really wanted the comfort so they were still at pristine thickness/softness. I was thrilled when they came back, and I've now bought three more packs. I go through the socks on laundry day and get rid of the worst, mark the heels of the serviceable pairs, and the newest don't need marking.

Signed,
Geezer that needs inexpensive, comfortable, socks.
It's been a while since I've bought any but I hate how at least the old short ones had that red, white and blue little circle thing that fellow geezers can spot a mile away.
yea, I'm all cool... yea, right.
lol

Ha!

I said flip flops not dirty hippy feet:p.

Which reminds me, I have two pair of the same and one is broken but lifetime warrantied - gotta send the broken set back before the set I'm wearing now wear out lol.

Ha!

I said flip flops not dirty hippy feet:p.

Which reminds me, I have two pair of the same and one is broken but lifetime warrantied - gotta send the broken set back before the set I'm wearing now wear out lol.

That's not dirt Joe...That's HAIR!!! :eek: :eek:

It's been a while since I've bought any but I hate how at least the old short ones had that red, white and blue little circle thing that fellow geezers can spot a mile away.
yea, I'm all cool... yea, right.
lol

:s0153: Where's that, at the rest home? :D I'm not usually out and about without shoes. :D

Darn Tough of Vermont also makes fantastic socks. They are not cheap. However, Merino wool is expensive to begin with and they come with a lifetime wear guarantee. Sounds crazy, but if you wear them out, they'll replace them for free. So these should be the last socks you ever buy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top