JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go look at my thread on ifish, in general category. Subject is football comment. I am labeled a racist. Serious it's funny.

That is much the norm on IFish. I have seen everything from political ego bashing to jealous non-catching fisherman accusing and using LE as pawns for malicious prosecution attempts. Never mind your right to free speech there, one wrong word AND THEY WILL HAVE YOU BANNED!

Even the fisherman there ask others not to tell them where your secret spot is!

It can be a very childish place. Pass me the lincoln logs instead, I have a match for them!

Doesn't surprise me. There are quite a few good reasons I don't spend time on that site.

It is full of eco wacko yuppies. Basically AzzKisser Central to the list owner.
I think she may have sold it, but still controls it and has an ego bigger that
jlo's behind.
Its pretty much an all for profit site.

WOW!

What a thread. What a bunch of silly little whiners.

I put in my 2 cents - Here's my post:

For crying out loud!

Do some of you folks ever listen to yourselves?!

My gosh!

Racist?!?! Come on!

No wonder this site is referrred to as "Cry Fish" on other boards.

This thread became really stupid and juvenile when one of you threw out "THE RACE CARD"

Good grief.

Jerry....

Probably get the boot!

WOW!

For crying out loud!

My gosh!

Racist?!?! Come on!

This thread became really stupid and juvenile when one of you threw out "THE RACE CARD"

Good grief.

Jerry....

Probably get the boot!

Your a good man! Hell damn near all you guys are. It's amazing to me how alike most of us are on this site. Definition. REGULAR dudes, with just a hint of crazy in us.
Btw. Maybe I should explained myself better on that thread in ifish. But it is what it is I guess.

WOW!

For crying out loud!

My gosh!

Racist?!?! Come on!

Good grief.

Jerry....

Probably get the boot!

Yeah and it had to be crabbait with 30k posts, you think he gets out much?
I was a member since 2004 with over 1000 posts then it got too much for me to put up with the constant BS and the mods slapping my wrist. Lam anymore.

I got the boot there a decade ago. Went back a few years later and left on my own. Why it wasnt long ago Jennie was on welfare......with the sucess and sale of her site came instant middle class respectability. I dont think she wears it very well. Crabbait ? Isnt he the guy who lives in South America? He hasnt seen a gun or fishing rod in years. Makes you wonder sometimes.

If I was a member there I'd have the username "ifist".. I'd get banned pretty quick though.. can't stand holier than though dick waving contests.

I can't stand Cryfish, with the holier than thou bs. The force feeding of ethics are so irritating. And don't bring up long range anything. 300 with a rifle and 40 with a bow, otherwise you just wound things.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I got the boot there a decade ago. Went back a few years later and left on my own. Why it wasnt long ago Jennie was on welfare......with the sucess and sale of her site came instant middle class respectability. I dont think she wears it very well. Crabbait ? Isnt he the guy who lives in South America? He hasnt seen a gun or fishing rod in years. Makes you wonder sometimes.

Serious? You can actually make money on these sites?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top