JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am getting close to retirement and want to travel a bit without worrying about stuff left around the house. I have some factory ammo of different calibers and will probably never shoot it up. How should I figure what a good price for it should be when I go to sell it?

230 grain hydrashocks in 20 round boxes.

230 grain American eagle in 50 round boxes

couple of spam cans of 762x 54

Black talon 45 and 9mm

Corbon 9mm

Just a start, and I need your opinion of what is fair. Or should a man hold an auction on it??

thanks

jj

I would be interested in the 45 and 9mm stuff. My 10 year old son and i go shooting as much as we can so more ammo is good for us. I cant help ya on the price because i don't want to look like Im trying to pull one over on ya so I hope someone else will chime in and help ya with your pricing. Good luck.:)

You could go to gunbroker.com and check the current and ended auctions. You could get a good idea of what it is selling for rather than what it may be 'worth'.

Since pretty much everywhere that sells ammo around here is out, you may get a bit more than planned.

E

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.:cool:

Check out ammo sale sites like www.ammotogo.com or www.ammoman.com or locally at www.outdoorsmarksman.com. Corbon has its own internet sales website.

The Black Talon is a collector's item now that it is no longer made. Winchester makes similar bullets under new names, but the Black Talon has the "evil" reputation name. If you have a bunch put it up on an auction site. You don't need any permits to UPS ammo to a buyer---AFTER you cash their postal money order.

I might want your 9mm. Where are you located?...........................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads