JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's hard to find supplies these days, especially if you're looking for something specific and popular. Trailboss? Anybody? Hello? Any pistol or shotgun powder really. How about 22 mag? 22lr? Eeesh.

One can spend a lot of time surfing online stores and sometimes you get lucky, but often it's just out of stock notices.

So since we are "more" local here, help each other out by dropping a line if you see something at the local gun and reloading store that someone might need.

For instance, AFT firearms training in Gresham Oregon has Tightgroup right now for 24/pound. He doesn't have a ton of stuff for reloading, but he would order more if more folks knew he had it. He's got some brass, powders, primers, and bullets in there as well as a nice selection of ammo and firearms. Most of his prices are pretty reasonable and the atmosphere in there is great. He will order something if you ask. It's a great little store. I often find if I do the math on what he's selling it's as good or better than buying online and paying shipping and hazmat.

Anyway if you see something useful online or at a LGS or sport store put it here. It helps to get a heads up.

It's hard to find supplies these days, especially if you're looking for something specific and popular. Trailboss? Anybody? Hello? Any pistol or shotgun powder really. How about 22 mag? 22lr? Eeesh.

One can spend a lot of time surfing online stores and sometimes you get lucky, but often it's just out of stock notices.

So since we are "more" local here, help each other out by dropping a line if you see something at the local gun and reloading store that someone might need.

For instance, AFT firearms training in Gresham Oregon has Tightgroup right now for 24/pound. He doesn't have a ton of stuff for reloading, but he would order more if more folks knew he had it. He's got some brass, powders, primers, and bullets in there as well as a nice selection of ammo and firearms. Most of his prices are pretty reasonable and the atmosphere in there is great. He will order something if you ask. It's a great little store. I often find if I do the math on what he's selling it's as good or better than buying online and paying shipping and hazmat.

Anyway if you see something useful online or at a LGS or sport store put it here. It helps to get a heads up.

My attempts at this kind of thing end up with people complaining that since this is a public forum we are just advertising to the scalpers that can also read this board where and when the good stuff is in and makes it that much harder to get.

Great idea, hope it works out.

Things can be harder to find. First thought of posting "where" "who" has specific things of need, it sounds good. I like the idea. Scalpers I do not. For that reason, I will not post. Best I can say, broaden your resources. Scalpers are everywhere.

I'm not being negative at all. I have stopped by a fair amount of places that have been out of stock for months on end. When the gettin is good, get it. I wouldn't expect much response.

Check all your sources. Check online everywhere you can. If they are out of stock, sign up to be notified it is in stock. When you get that notice, act on it. We're all in the same line so-to-speak.

I had to check to see if this thread was from two years ago. I've been able to find pretty much everything, pretty much everywhere for the last several months. I think I have seen just about every pistol powder and many up to 8# cans. 22 a little more difficult but the big C has had it every time I have been in for the past several months. Pistol ammo is cheaper that it has been in a few years and I can find primers for everything locally, often for $30 / 1K. Last time I bought Titegroup, recently, I paid $20 but $24 is a fair price.

It sounds like you are in a not so great area for product unfortunately. I'm as happy as I have been in years with the state of reloading supplies...but sad to say that one or two bad events can changes that. Wish you well and I'll keep an eye out for you, always great to shop local.

I had to check to see if this thread was from two years ago. I've been able to find pretty much everything, pretty much everywhere for the last several months.

I was about to say the same thing. Availability is way up lately. Of course price is too, but what do you expect with a government that prints money with mad abandon...

I was about to say the same thing. Availability is way up lately. Of course price is too, but what do you expect with a government that prints money with mad abandon...
Yeah there's some specific things that are still hard to find in areas. I've got plenty of what I use mostly. Just trying to stay ahead. And I am trying to buy local more now. Sure hate paying shipping and hazmat and waiting.

its been a week or so but when I was traveling through southern OR I recall seeing a pound or two of your trailboss at bimart though its sure to be gone by now. I did pick up a pound of tightgroup for $19 they had.

Sportsman's Warehouse is almost back to normal with pistol powders being about the last thing to show up but they have been. Bi-Mart has good stocks and some pistol powders. Primers however seem to be on the 'thin' side at both places - and I actually had to look closely at what they had. Very few 'bricks' and the loose boxes weren't stacked to high either.

I counted at Sportsman's - Salem yesterday...97 different powders on the shelf. I didn't know there were that many types! What is sad is how fast this will go down to nothing after another event, or announcement from the Gov. 15+ types of primers as well BTW.

I got all the reloading supplies I will ever need a few years ago.. The only thing I can think that maybe I would need more of is primers but only if I started shooting a lot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top