JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New York life sure looks favorable. Guy missed every shot. Wonder what house behind that camera got hit.

I only wish an LEO would have been there and turned the snow red with his remains.

This is an incredibly asinine thing to do and only shows the degraded morals and complete lack of respect for the law by some.

Failing LEO involvement sliding the bike under an oncoming truck will suffice.

Last Edited:
Paintball,??? with flames and smoke???
The vandal was shooting with a real gun - that is without question. I suspect he believed what movies and the television portray, point a gun at something, pull the trigger, and it will be a bullseye.
I said paintball, as in what he should have done, because it's quiet, non-lethal in most circumstances, more readily evident in it's result, and achieves the same objective -- that of disabling the camera for a period of time.

I said paintball, as in what he should have done, because it's quiet, non-lethal in most circumstances, more readily evident in it's result, and achieves the same objective
Should have done? Uh, that would still be illegal. I tend to agree with, and abide by most laws and wish others would do the same but then we wouldn't be in this mess we are in if that were the case.

Should have done? Uh, that would still be illegal. I tend to agree with, and abide by most laws and wish others would do the same but then we wouldn't be in this mess we are in if that were the case.
That's beyond argument at this point. My comments are like pointing at a criminal doing something wrong, laughing, commenting on the right way to do it.
I'm not bothered by some schmuck in Brooklyn breaking the law -- to me that's normal for the region. Am I shocked by it? Not at all. Would I do anything even remotely similar to it, including paintball? No way.
Seems the perp was local and dumb. Bike tracks in fresh snow are easy to follow. Most people haven't a clue how to ride bicycles in the snow, so I suspect he (if it's a male) didn't come from far.
Now, for hypotheses' sake, let's say the perp was a POC. Cop shows up, gun play happens, perp dies. It would be likely that riots would ensue, and the Democratic party, this time with AOC and Omar both screaming the most for defunding Polizei, would not miss a single opportunity to have donations to BLM redirected to them.
Business as usual.
Let's say I lived in the area, and the camera in question was directly between me and the shooter. Would I be justified in taking that individual's life? Does attempting to shoot a camera deserve death? I'd bet the DA would make my life hell in that instance.

Edit to add, maybe not in my kid's lifetimes, but there will come a day when cameras will be weaponized, instead of passive recording devices.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top