JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With some of these crazy prices.

kel tec 16c for $720
maverick 88 for $360
glock 26 3rd gen for $600

Just because you put the word "TACTICAL" in your thread title, doesn't make your pos a tactical weapon.:s0131:

I have a High point 9mm pistol TACTICAL FOR $450

I have a lot of Tactical weapons.
Bolt action 30-06, WWI and WWII tactical weapon
.54 muzzle loader, Civial war tactical weapon
Bow and arrows. Indian tactical weapon
Spear, Primative tactical weapon
These are also known as assualt weapons.
Makes them all sound cool don't it.

I have a tactical 10/22 in original condition. It is also an assault rifle as I assaulted many Squirrels and Rabbits with it when I was a kid.

It was also manufactured in 1971. Does that make it vintage too, or does that just make me vintage?

I have a tactical 10/22 in original condition. It is also an assault rifle as I assaulted many Squirrels and Rabbits with it when I was a kid.

It was also manufactured in 1971. Does that make it vintage too, or does that just make me vintage?

That makes you both vintage and most likely worn around the edges a little......

Here's the thing. If you start high, at least you CAN go lower. If you start too low, well you are screwed. Marketing 101.

Ya thats all neat and bubblegum, but a Glock with rounds fired through it doesnt appreciate in value as you see... ALOT... Which is the point of the OP I do believe, ya feel me?

Regardless its been beaten to death, dont like the price... Move along.. Nothing to see.

kel tec 16c for $720
maverick 88 for $360

Just because you put the word "TACTICAL" in your thread title, doesn't make your pos a tactical weapon.:s0131:

It appears the word "Tactical" doesn't necessarily have to apply to the firearm; it can also apply to the pricing.

I will go with the vintage part. Fine wine always gets better with age.
Bought two 10/22's new in 1972. One for my wife and one for myself. $58.00 each. Darn they where expesive.
They look like a M-1 carbine so they must be assult rifles.

kel tec 16c for $720
maverick 88 for $360

I would buy it but it sounds like it is not Mill Spec. Sorry

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews