JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cheaper than Dirt is on the list. Mixed feelings on that one. Still can't bring myself to do business with them

Too little, too late. Their ship sailed the day they cancelled back orders and jacked prices on the items. 1000 rounds of PMC for $999? PMags for $99? I think they named their company to be ironic. That would be like someone calling me Tiny (that will be funnier to those of you who know me or have done FTF deals with me)...

If Kimber LEAVES New York, then I will consider buying their products. Either is not likely to happen though..........

..............................................................................................
Capitalism is BO$$!!!

CMMG adds to the list of companies not doing business with states that will not allow their citizens to own what law enforcement uses.

From CMMG facebook page.
CMMG, INC. ANNOUNCES NEW POLICY ON STATE REGULATION OF FIREARMS

The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and all law abiding gun owners in our country are currently under assault. Since the horrible tragedy in Connecticut, politicians and media alike are actively demonizing and criminalizing citizens of these great United States who are exercising their rights under the Second Amendment. The emotional responses and decisions being made right now are extremely dangerous and short sighted.

As individual states elect to pass more restrictive gun laws, CMMG will adhere to each state's regulations. However, CMMG has made a policy decision that it will not supply products to law enforcement agencies in states that have enacted legislation preventing individual citizens from owning similar firearms. CMMG will no longer provide these agencies with firearms, magazines or any other products that are restricted or no longer available to civilians. CMMG will not stand by on the sidelines and let America's rights be stripped away. CMMG will not support states that have police departments and law enforcement agencies arming themselves with firearms and weapons that are not available to law abiding citizens. CMMG does not believe in separate classes of citizens and will not engage in sales to states that enact legislation promoting that belief.

CMMG will, however, make exceptions to police departments and law enforcement agencies that have taken a public stand refusing to recognize or enforce unconstitutional firearm restrictions. Agencies making this stand are putting their careers on the line to take a constitutional stand for all Americans as fellow citizens. Abraham Lincoln spoke on June 16, 1858, and stated that "a house divided against itself cannot stand;" CMMG supports those who support our freedom.

CMMG, as industry partners, and gun owners (including law enforcement agencies), need to stand up and stand together to counter this assault on our freedom and our constitutional rights. The Constitution is the supreme legal authority in our land, and we are bound by its words. It states in the Preamble that it was written to "form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity." The Founding Fathers agreed the best way to establish this was through the Bill of Rights which includes the Second Amendment. Let us take this stand together, unified, to continue allowing this country to be the beacon of freedom to the world.

True. But i was suprised to see barrett and redjacket on it. Lot of mad police snipers in NY & CO. The big ones we need are smith & wesson, glock, Springfield, colt & sig. Money is probably more important than principal to them tho.

What about HK, FN, Steyr, and ALL of the US companies producing AR's.

Regarding CheaperThanDirt:

On one hand, yes, CTD did screw up HARD with the price-gouging. On the other hand, not only are they boycotting, but they donated 100 grand to Second Amendment Foundation - and SAF just won a HUGE legal victory in Illinois.

Long story short, Illinois now has 180 days to either adopt carry laws that are in line with the Constitution and the prevailing legal doctrine - or after 180 days, it defaults to "constitutional carry", which has FAR less restrictions.

More details: <broken link removed>

I'm not excusing what CTD did, or saying they should be back on the "nice" list. But at least they've paid some sort of penance ($100K is nothing to sneeze at), and that penance helped the guys who are winning REAL battles.

Regarding CheaperThanDirt:

On one hand, yes, CTD did screw up HARD with the price-gouging. On the other hand, not only are they boycotting, but they donated 100 grand to Second Amendment Foundation - and SAF just won a HUGE legal victory in Illinois.

Long story short, Illinois now has 180 days to either adopt carry laws that are in line with the Constitution and the prevailing legal doctrine - or after 180 days, it defaults to "constitutional carry", which has FAR less restrictions.

More details: <broken link removed>

I'm not excusing what CTD did, or saying they should be back on the "nice" list. But at least they've paid some sort of penance ($100K is nothing to sneeze at), and that penance helped the guys who are winning REAL battles.

Yes they are nice Bank Robbers, still Bank Robbers though

Too little, too late. Their ship sailed the day they cancelled back orders and jacked prices on the items. 1000 rounds of PMC for $999? PMags for $99? I think they named their company to be ironic. That would be like someone calling me Tiny (that will be funnier to those of you who know me or have done FTF deals with me)...

$99 for a PMAG looks like a screamin deal compared to the $129.97 they are/were trying to charge people for a beat to heck USGI STANAG, and I emphasize the BEAT TO HECK!! Dented, marred and used up! I would not pay them a penny of my money ever again and tell as many people as I can to stay away! Hopefully garbage companies like CTD will be choked to death as more folks realize what a foul company they really are!!!!

$99 for a PMAG looks like a screamin deal compared to the $129.97 they are/were trying to charge people for a beat to heck USGI STANAG, and I emphasize the BEAT TO HECK!! Dented, marred and used up! I would not pay them a penny of my money ever again and tell as many people as I can to stay away! Hopefully garbage companies like CTD will be choked to death as more folks realize what a foul company they really are!!!!
So... tell us how you REALLY feel, don't hold back!!

Deen
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member & Recruiter
Washington Arms Collectors Member
SouthWest Washington Arms Collectors Member
Second Amendment Foundation Member

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR