JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At least 24 children and 11 adults were killed in Thailand after a mass shooting at a daycare center. The suspect, a former police officer, entered the childcare center around lunchtime in Nong Bua Lamphu, according to authorities. He killed 22 children and two adults and then fled. As he got away, police say he continued to shoot from his car and killed two more children and nine more adults. He went home and killed his wife and child. He then killed himself.

IIRC they have pretty strict gun control. Only police, military and rich connected special people. have guns.

Very sad. And despite strict gun laws, crazies can still obtain or make firearms and ammunition and do harm to people.

Why kids?! Well, why anyone.. but why kids especially.. only a true coward would target them.

Local news felt it necessary to tag on an extra 2 minutes explaining that gun deaths in Thailand are still 4 per 100k vs 11 per 100k in us.

Critical information you know
We are still number 64 on the list on the per capita stuff according to the Crime Prevention Research Center study. I'm sure they remembered to mention that...

OP - T man,

Thank you for putting this up about the 2 countries.

I was following the Russian school murders when it first happened and read the breaking news about Thailand. (Overseas - international news and some American links.)

I listen to an American Veteran who lives in Thailand on a fairly regular basis.

I have not checked in on his podcast yet but will later on.

I think that the INMATES are not only running the asylum but the world's population has gotten more bat s crazy and MEAN with no thought for any life at ANY age.

Little kids to elderly people.

I was briefly online earlier on Thursday and saw the breaking news about the LV murders and wounds - stabbings.

I think that the world is just in one big CLUSTER you know what!

Take care - stay safe.

Thanks again.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR