JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if there's NWFA member stationed on that carrier. If so I'm gonna say "So the wind blew your fancy jet into the water and it sank and its all gone. Riiiiight."

Ehh..not like it was a real fighter jet like the F4 Phantom II ...:D
Just kidding kinda....
Andy
Man, I sure miss Ol' Smokey! We still had a bunch of um clear up till I retired in 2008! There were Jets, and then there were JETS, the F-4 was the best of the best!
afm_f-4g_02.jpg
I spent a bunch of time around them, always loved watching them taking off and landing, and their Pilots were certified Freekin Nutz!

During Desert Storm I called in more than a few air strikes on various targets like missile sites and the like.
Some of those involved the F-4...that was a sight to see.
( Sorry for getting us off topic OP )
Andy

I worked extensively with the W/W tailed F-4G defence suppression guys, ( Wild Wiesel's) what a bunch of super cool guys! Those birds were kept up better then any other airframes, for good reason! As they were often the first to go "Down Town" we had to be on our toes and ready to go in, something that was pretty scary and intense, but those guys were so damn good at their job, we never got the call!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top