JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Drop, the linguistic equivalent of

32ACD2B0-CBD8-4932-8ACD-C935595B84B6.jpeg

Context matters and makes all the difference. The English language is stupid, too many rules and exceptions to those rules.
This kind of thing occurs when the language is misused in official capacities and such misuse is not swiftly corrected. Soon, such misuse comes to be socially accepted by the followers, and the perversion of the Queens English; my mistake... now, the Kings English once again.

When uttered in proper grammatic . the Kings English is a descriptively concise and powerful language that borrows its vocabulary from some of the most influential cultures in western history.

We should all strive to be excellent in our written and spoken word, a life long challenge at which I've been sorely lacking this last decade or so. It is one of the key things that homo sapiens have that elevates us as a species, above the apes. And many schools no longer teach cursive these days. The horror.... the horror....

There are more than two ways to spell "too" which I think is too many, though depending on who you say that to there could be less than two. And of course they're going to argue their point over there by the corner.

This kind of thing occurs when the language is misused in official capacities and such misuse is not swiftly corrected. Soon, such misuse comes to be socially accepted by the followers, and the perversion of the Queens English; my mistake... now, the Kings English once again.

When uttered in proper grammatic . the Kings English is a descriptively concise and powerful language that borrows its vocabulary from some of the most influential cultures in western history.

We should all strive to be excellent in our written and spoken word, a life long challenge at which I've been sorely lacking this last decade or so. It is one of the key things that homo sapiens have that elevates us as a species, above the apes. And many schools no longer teach cursive these days. The horror.... the horror....
:s0101:

For a perfect example, see the original meaning of the word "decimate".

There are more than two ways to spell "too" which I think is too many, though depending on who you say that to there could be less than two. And of course they're going to argue their point over there by the corner.
Their is a perfect example of how two put them in they're place while still keeping the ball in there court. To many people donut understand that theirs too ways to skin a cat.

Their is a perfect example of how two put them in they're place while still keeping the ball in there court. To many people donut understand that theirs too ways to skin a cat.
No. Reading this is like reading a middle school book report.

Did that make your head hurt? It made mine hurt typing it. I think I've got a twitch now.
Sadly I work with some people who write reports like that. When I tell them to do it again, use some kind of word program, they often get pissed off. The last couple times I was in school English class's were always the WORST for me. When poor stuff jumps out at me it has to really be bad. Thank GOD for the word programs! :D

Sadly I work with some people who write reports like that. When I tell them to do it again, use some kind of word program, they often get pissed off. The last couple times I was in school English class's were always the WORST for me. When poor stuff jumps out at me it has to really be bad. Thank GOD for the word programs! :D
But witch was worse, reading they're reports, or having two take the class?

Report writing, to me, was one of the most interesting subjects when I was taking CJ classes years ago. Through all my adventures in the service and almost , but never finished psych major, I ended up becoming a concrete finishero_O.

My instructor told to stop trying to be "Micky F'in Spillane" and to keep it as basic and simple as possible so that the defense atty couldn't tear you a new Ahole on the witness stand. We were taught to down play any actions we may have to have taken and to over emphasize the actions of the suspect. I've always loved to write. Wish I was better at it. But this class sure taught me how to spin things.

I think that he shared your frustration considering what he had to work with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top