JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think people are under any illusion that you can eek out an existence on nearly nothing, millions of people even today are living quite literally in the stone age. Most of whom live hand to mouth, and have no concept of what we consider a "basic" lifestyle. These same people probably wouldn't believe you if you told them the moon wasn't just something in the sky, but an actual place that people had been to.

Preparedness in the modern context carries two meanings... first, to literally survive (as pointed out in your article) and the second is the knowledge, understanding and skills it would take to at least rebuild a small part of our modern world should through some calamity everything fail.

Surviving is one thing but isnt the end goal to live?
i always thought the point was to provide a better life for my family etc after the "event" not just give them enough to survive.

After the coming collapse, survival is all you have, if that is possible. There will be very little thriving and no recovery for decades, if then.

The banksters are frothing at the mouth to take all you have.

How Big Banks Can Steal Your Home From You Even If Your Mortgage Is Totally Paid Off

Think happy thoughts!
As long as the government can tax your personal property you never really own it. I have trying to educate the sleeping masses for years but I anmhaving a hard time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top