JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As an lifelong Oregon resident I can not just sit by and do nothing when a slew of anti-gun bills are being introduced in the Washington state legislature. Here are some links from the Firearm Policy Coalition to email your representatives and voice your opposition to the anti-gun bills they are trying to ram down our throats.

<broken link removed>

OPPOSE SB 6049 The Magazine Ban

OPPOSE SB 5444 Washington's Enhanced Background Checks

OPPOSE SB 5463 Hold Gun Owners Responsible for Criminals

OPPOSE SB 6146 Allow Local Government to Violate 2A Rights

Please share these with everyone you know and stop this crap from becoming reality! Do not give up! Do not give one inch! Fill up their inboxes and overload their voice mails! Even as an Oregon resident I'm going to keep emailing them everyday and will not stop until all of these bills are dead.

I know people get tired of hearing this but the problem is not people who need to e-mail and call. All this BS is the direct result of gun owners who every couple years choose to vote for anti gun people. Then these same anti gun people get in office and guess what they do? All the while the same gun owners who chose to vote for them scream when new laws get passed. The only chance we have to change this is if, and that's a big if, gun owners stop choosing to vote for the people who want to take their rights away.

I know people get tired of hearing this but the problem is not people who need to e-mail and call. All this BS is the direct result of gun owners who every couple years choose to vote for anti gun people. Then these same anti gun people get in office and guess what they do? All the while the same gun owners who chose to vote for them scream when new laws get passed. The only chance we have to change this is if, and that's a big if, gun owners stop choosing to vote for the people who want to take their rights away.

EXACTLY!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Been saying that for years and the fool's keep doing it!!!
I've got two acquaintances who are gun owning liberal voters, they hate when I start talkin about them callin their Reps to say "KNOCK IT OFF" & both exclaim that they better buy an AR before they ban them.
:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I told them both that they didnt deserve one, they looked at me like I kicked em both in the cooter...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top