JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been having these thoughts for some time, that lives will be lost in order to have liberty. CNN had this article up this morning. Of course they tried to put more of a selfish spin on it but it's true.

Couldn't finish it. Sounded too much like a 7yo trying to convince you why his toy is the best or why The Wiggles were interesting.

To say America is at war with guns makes the writer lose are credibility. To say the font line is filled with people who didn't choose to be in this war, which doesn't exist is comical.

We aren't at war with objects. We can fight people, animals and fires. It's a pretty short list.

74614EA7-A0E4-4344-8113-46DD8C85DF2A.png

I made it to maybe the halfway mark before the writer's pathetic mewling made me want to retch.
Rant on...
This country is bursting at the seams with people who haven't been forced to acquire any more grit or backbone than what they were born with. The bulk of them have never faced anything more dangerous than a paper cut or more uncomfortable than a junk food induced upset tummy. They've had it way too easy for way too long and appear to have way too much time on their hands if they've got the time to sit there and convert such tripe into a written format.

Liberty or safety? Are you s#itting me? Anyone that can ask that question with a straight face had best unass my AO and never show themselves again.

Rant off...

I have been having these thoughts for some time, that lives will be lost in order to have liberty. CNN had this article up this morning. Of course they tried to put more of a selfish spin on it but it's true.

Damage control, REPORT!!!

Random disjointed words are what occurs when a person gazes into the mirror, but this time they see only a vapid, vacuous left wing hack.

the US gun war is raging in US cities and suburbs, in schools, and offices, at churches and grocery stores
The latest battlefield erupted in Indianapolis
Woah! When did this become a 'War' and a 'battlefield' ?

These fanatical libs are imparting terms that are entirely incorrect and unfair into the affray to stir more unrest up.

Damn them! This is nothing more than an attempt to create more anti gun sentiment. I'll stop here......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top