JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You Can Take Your CHL Class Online.
One of the most important aspects of prepping is being armed and ready at any moment.
You can take a Concealed Handgun Class online in the comfort of your own home.
This class is honored by all Oregon Sheriffs and is recommended as the best online class available.
For $39.00, you simply download and read the study guide, then when you're ready, you take a short exam.
OregonCHLTraining.com is specifically an Oregon based class, and it exceeds the necessary training requirements.
Visit OregonCHLTraining.com, or message me for more information!

livepreview.jpg

I think this could be improved upon. If the Attorney General would sanction a recorded CHL class covering the minimums required by the State of Oregon and then have it run at some regularly scheduled time on Oregon Public Broadcasting followed by taking a test which would be available at the local State Police/County Police/City Police and mailed in to some agency that issues the licenses. They could run the test through some machine to score the test and then issue or deny based on the results and if the successful candidate reported to a local police agency, pay his money, get his license generated and be on his way.

Thanks for posting this.

As it happens, I was at PSTC yesterday, talking with one of the guys in the Armory about their classes. They're full up for the next month. The range officer and I get along well, after interacting a few times, and he was offering suggestions for other places to find classes.

After inquiring a few other places, it seemed that I was looking at a wait of at least 2 weeks, with the next available class landing on my birthday, which I'd prefer to spend with my kids.

Instead of sitting on it for a month, I'm now done with the material, and should be able to get the CHL squared away by mid-week, at the latest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top