JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I can say is, wow :s0001:

Since sending this message to all of our members two weeks ago, the outpouring of support has been incredible. Though I learned long ago that you can't please everyone, it was only last year that someone suggested I make a choice as to who I do want to please and focus on that group. That message was a result of that decision, deciding to focus on people here who share my goals and ideas of what this site should be. Making big changes to this site has always been risky, both in terms of member participation here and member donations. Change too much and people stop donating. Go past that and people stop visiting all together. Before making that decision and sending that letter, I had to come to terms with the possibility that we might lost half our members, or struggle more financially than we already do. I wrestled with this for months before coming to a realization; if we didn't make a change, Northwest Firearms was something I no longer wanted to be involved with. After that the risk was no longer a concern, and I did what I had to do.

Soon after the message went out the replies began rolling in (nearly 1,000!). To my surprise the positive responses outweighed the negative 30:1, many from members saying they stopped visiting long ago due to the exact reasons outlined, and that they're happy to be back. Even more unexpected, a lot of you who've never donated (or haven't donated in a years) did so, making this one of our best months in a very long time (as indicated by the broken donation meter). I wanted to post this to say thank you to everyone for all of your support, we couldn't do this without you :s0155:

As planned, we'll be holding our 2020 NWFA Fall Fundraiser next month, so don't forget to enter! Should be some great prizes. I'm still reading and responding to those who replied to the message, expect a response soon :)

Would you like NIB donations for your fund raiser?

donation.jpg

PM sent.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads