JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're making a list, and checking it twice... Sure, poke fun at me for my love of aluminum foil head gear. I would be laughing but there's really nothing funny aboot it.

I had a "confidential" level security clearance before I retired - dates back to '93
I was one of the few engineers in my company who could work in the Federal Prison System
I probably have a very fat FBI folder by now

I'd rock a gadsen license plate. I have a few ties to the American revolution. (I am descended from GW's dad and am descended from around 6 signers of the declaration.)

I'm shocked! Shocked I say! But I really don't think this is new information. Maybe some new catch-phrases but the flagging is hardly new

Gadsden Flag 2A Babbitt Don't tread on me Molon Labe!!!
This reminds me.. I was thinking someone should start a "raid specific" furniture company basically made to house one "human adult" (for you @sobo) thats made to be bullet proof you could have say one couch and one coffee table with small ports so you can "choot 'em" in the ankles once they enter..
Now who's getting the drop on who?
At least it would make them think twice.

I'd rock a gadsen license plate. I have a few ties to the American revolution. (I am descended from GW's dad and am descended from around 6 signers of the declaration.)
Sweet! Ya I got a bunch of relatives built the library in Pennsylvania, one great, great, great,... Was born at Valley Forge when GW was there.
I'm a certified son of liberty.

What, do you mean your implying you aren't? You just pooped into existence?!
I was created by a unicorn fart... So, while it's not precise to say I just pooped into existence, I did originate from that particular end of the creature...

Last Edited:
What, do you mean your implying you aren't? You just pooped popped into existence?! Like god?
"There he goes... One of gods own prototypes, to weird to live, to rare to die"

And for the love of God... Don't play with the bait.
Hunter_S._Thompson_and_Oscar_Zeta_Acosta,_Las_Vegas_1971.jpg

@sobo is really Oscar Zeta Acosta?!?!

Apparently the popped ol' Mikey Glover as well. Doesn't really surprise me I guess. They will take the most patriotic people who served them the most and make an example of them the most. That's how Stalinist regimes work. China MADE people eat other people...
Look it up.
Idk I almost kinda hate to say it but against my better judgment I will say someone who wears and actively supports BRCC gear etc. almost deserves it.. Wake up dude. How can you be so active but still have your head buried deep in the sand.

THIS is why I bothers me when people say they serve, and why they served for me etc.. (I don't mind it when they are so much flat out like I joined to kill so and so terrorist although still somewhat misguided) don't be a pawn..
I appreciate the thought, I REALLY do. Intent is not wasted, but your not serving me.. Your serving the elites twisted aspirations. Serving me would be standing down and standing shoulder to shoulder with me at home on OUR turf. The fight is here at home.
I'm not even talking about "resistance" or wtf term you want to call it. Sometimes just not helping their cause is enough and voting wisely. Showing up and speaking out. Using your VOICE to stand up for what's right. You just gotta "log out" of their system. "Defund their police!" We need police unions nation wide to put them on notice and threaten a walk out unless they fully stand down and divest. We need to demand a NSA reset. And purge all files on american citizens. (Which I know is pie in the sky, something's gotta give!)

Now hopefully China doesn't try and "gander at our anus" while we are making a stand but there's not really a choice. We cross that bridge when we get there.
I still wouldn't mind serving our country it might even come to that. But CERTAINLY NOT for the current leadership and that's the entire leadership, From Brandon down..
If they currently tried to draft I'd rather die. I will not prop up a thinly veiled communist regime. Period.

Idk I kinda hate to say it. There's a bunch of great ex mil people. But it does seem a lot of them got their heads I'm the clouds. The programming is just to hard, takes to long for some to shake. Some never get programmed all depends.

Idk. Not trying to offend. Its late. Been drinking, I'm going to shut up..

Sad days for sure though. :(

Last Edited:
Are you being observed....sure.

Are you also being judged and having assumptions made about you because of how you present yourself...
Or by the things that you say...or post online....Yep

Can those things be taken out of context , or made into something that they are not...Yes again.

It pays to be careful with what you say and do.
As it will be taken to mean that what you say and do , represents all of you...and all other firearm owners as well.
Andy
Andy, it's interesting that while it seems that folks are being watched by our gov't. little effort is being made to interfere with the plans being announced by those that are impaired.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top