JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They're making a list, and checking it twice... Sure, poke fun at me for my love of aluminum foil head gear. I would be laughing but there's really nothing funny aboot it.

'The FBI does concede though that "the use or sharing of these symbols alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE presence or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols for their original, historic meaning, or other non-violent purposes."'

Awefully considerate of them...there you go, wave those flags!!

I'm shocked! Shocked I say! But I really don't think this is new information. Maybe some new catch-phrases but the flagging is hardly new

Gadsden Flag 2A Babbitt Don't tread on me Molon Labe!!!

Of course. Has it been any secret that the NSA, FBI, CIA, DOJ, ATF, all under DHS; have been hoovering data and tracking keywords, phrases and building databases of possible combatants/martyrs/useful idiots for the last 30 years? :rolleyes: "nothing ever leaves the Internet".... the tech giants are complicit, the original WorldWideWeb was started as a DARPA project......

I'd wager that all the MVE's and other militia modeled groups, combined, commit fewer crimes in a year than those done in a week by the Crips, Bloods or domestic based MS13 groups.
Yet, somehow, conservatives are the threat.

I'd wager that all the MVE's and other militia modeled groups, combined, commit fewer crimes in a year than those done in a week by the Crips, Bloods or domestic based MS13 groups.
Yet, somehow, conservatives are the threat.
Because armed Americans with strong sense of laws and moralities are a threat to Government whereas violent criminals and gangsters just dont care about Government as long as it lets them do what they want.

This is what I said about this on another forum:

Their guide to identifying the symbols used by "MVEs" is downright scary. Guessin' that all the members of the U.S. Navy with its version of the Gadsden flag on every utility uniform sleeve doesn't count?

Phrases from the Founding Fathers are now identifiers of possible "MVEs?" Spartan helmets, "Molon Labe" and Punisher skulls? Guessin' that whatever whiz-kids in the FBI came up with this crapola have never been around anyone in the U.S. military or ever wandered into a gun shop in the USA. Or played many of the video games popular these days. Or spent much time with actual serving law enforcement officers and saw the crap some of us on tactical teasm put on our gear and uniforms.

Taxpayer dollars fund federal agencies to find "domestic terrorists" under every rock while literally thousands of undocumented persons come in over our Southern border every single day.

Are you being observed....sure.

Are you also being judged and having assumptions made about you because of how you present yourself...
Or by the things that you say...or post online....Yep

Can those things be taken out of context , or made into something that they are not...Yes again.

It pays to be careful with what you say and do.
As it will be taken to mean that what you say and do , represents all of you...and all other firearm owners as well.
Andy

Are you being observed....sure.

Are you also being judged and having assumptions made about you because of how you present yourself...
Or by the things that you say...or post online....Yep

Can those things be taken out of context , or made into something that they are not...Yes again.

It pays to be careful with what you say and do.
As it will be taken to mean that what you say and do , represents all of you...and all other firearm owners as well.
Andy
So it's like life in general then?

So it's like life in general then?
Yes....
Although , more than in general , for my experience with people at least.

It is far easier to go for what is seen on the surface and get a quick superficial answer...
Than to take a moment , and fully think...go behind that surface level of what is seen , heard or read.

It is also wise to look inside yourself , to see if what you "know" about something or someone is actually true.
Or if what seems to be true is only a reflection of what you think , fear , misunderstand or the like.
Andy

Last Edited:
Good to know! Thankfully I rock this flag instead!

Daisygad_edited-2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads