JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unbelievable is the number of Nay Sayers living in that area!

I lived in NE WA in a County of similar size: 2 deputies, and No jail cell, transport to one of two locations, just under 180 mile round trip.

I was going to try out for their third deputy position, when a full trained deputy moved to the County into that position...

But it being a Logging Area, they (then) did not have the liberal flack I read on that link... Plus the typical liberal name calling for the few who gave well thought out replies as to why it was a good thing...

JMTC,

philip :confused:

Unbelievable is the number of Nay Sayers living in that area!

I lived in NE WA in a County of similar size: 2 deputies, and No jail cell, transport to one of two locations, just under 180 mile round trip.

I was going to try out for their third deputy position, when a full trained deputy moved to the County into that position...

But it being a Logging Area, they (then) did not have the liberal flack I read on that link... Plus the typical liberal name calling for the few who gave well thought out replies as to why it was a good thing...

JMTC,

philip :confused:

I love the videos when they gather extreme anti gunners to shoot at a range. They show before and after interviews. Hilarious how many of them completely contradict themselves after shooting a gun.
I need to try and find that link again. It is posted somewhere here.

Yes, Please!!!

I was talking to a member of my Fellowship, and found he was an advocate of delayed roller block design (AKA H&K ....) He being in a Arts&Crafts business, I was only mildly surprised on that... I will not mention his business, but we sure talked out my PTR 91 & his PTR 93!

It just may have been chosen as his Spouse is smaller framed, so a good choice for her.... But I would train anybody ~Up~ to shoot my 20" BBL
PTR in 7.62X51 if it were needed... It has a very easy recoil for a 308 level Main Battle Rifle....

When alive, I took my wife from 22 shorts, to my Home Rolled Bear Stoppers in 357 Mag 4" Ruger....

philip

@The Heretic, The Very Small Investment, is worth the Prep time... I mean, isn't that what being PrePared is about????

I received my First Knife... As a Cub Scout, but.... I had First Aid Training, first!!!!

We are no longer safe. Anywhere.... That can be well documented via Non-MSM, and it only makes sense to "be Prepared"

I liked the one comeback, in the link, to a liberal thought... "Well would you remove your AirBags, because you Don't PLAN on being in an accident"???

philip :cool:

"
"I can say that we consulted with our certified trainer and legal counsel on the number of and appropriate model of firearms for our situation and we followed those recommendations," he said.

Read more here: <broken link removed> "

The trainer probably said it didn't matter cause most of the teachers know how to use most guns.
Folks around here kinda like their guns

I am reminded, by this thread, of my friend, whose Uncle is a Pastor in a small Mountain town in the Idaho Pan Handle.

By his Pulpit, is a Loaded 12 gauge SXS.

..... needed because their Church keeps its door OPEN during service...

and something is Needed, to say BOO to the Bears that sometimes Wander in.

Meh. Bear Discrimination... we should get Obama and Friends to investigate!

philip :D

I am reminded, by this thread, of my friend, whose Uncle is a Pastor in a small Mountain town in the Idaho Pan Handle.

By his Pulpit, is a Loaded 12 gauge SXS.

..... needed because their Church keeps its door OPEN during service...

and something is Needed, to say BOO to the Bears that sometimes Wander in.

Meh. Bear Discrimination... we should get Obama and Friends to investigate!

philip :D

Since you're talkin' eye-duh-ho, CLEARLY they single out the black bears because they "don't look like them". o_O:rolleyes::D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top