J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms Forum

WTS/WTT OR Yong Heng Complete System

Status
Not open for further replies.

veradium

Reactions
I have another NIB Yong Heng Compressor this one has been built into a complete air system.
Includes: 4500PSI Yong Heng Air Compressor, with All hose connections, Spare Outlet Hose and filter, Spare O-ring Kits for both.
NIB Tuxing Mech Sieve Filter with 4X Mech Sieve Material, all hoses and spare filter pads and 4 pounds of 4X mech sieve material.
Upgraded Water Pump is a new 440 gph High flow pump with low water sensor.
New Husky wheeled Cart with all equipment mounted includes built in power strip.
Backboard is metal with sound deadening pad on back, filter slides in and out of the rings for changing the filter when needed. The 5 gallon water bucket and pump are located below the compressor during operation and storage.
This is a complete system take home turn on fill tanks!.

This is a great setup all of the equipment is new purchased in December and assembled to what is in the pictures. I have decided to go a different route. This unit is really not meant to be shipped, So local to Oregon and Washington. I have all the original containers and this unit has not been used other then to test the system. The Carbon Tank IS NOT INCLUDED in the price.

I am asking $550.00 for the setup and it would have to be picked up or I could deliver local to Portland Vancouver area.

20190117_202449.jpg
20190117_202501.jpg
20190117_202509.jpg
20190126_120423.jpg
20190126_120430.jpg
20190126_120438.jpg
20190126_121307.jpg
20190126_121454.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Idaho Arms and Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    Picked up a Ruger revolver last year from there. Works good. Staff listened to what I was looking for and showed alternatives, but didn't try to...
    • Zathras
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS