JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

pix850780210.jpg

Well could be worse....
The bottom rifle in this picture is marked on the butt stock with :
"Bill Willyums His Rifle"

Now there was a famous mountain man named Bill Williams....and the rifle is from his era and area where he met his demise.
Also worth noting is that when his body was found after his fight with Ute warriors....his rifle was found nearby.

In any event its an old rifle for sure...and I ain't saying that it did belong to Old Bill....
But damn I would hate to see what bolt cutters would do to it.....
Andy
DSC06824.jpg

Last Edited:
Not worth it. The frame is destroyed, and the slide and other factory bits aren't worth the $330 current bid.

He may have got off easy.
If he pissed-off his wife that bad....
.... those bolt cutters might have "Bobbited" a different... uuhhh...."pistol" :eek:

(c'mon... we were all thinkin' it)

It sold for $330. Barrel and internal parts are worth $200 or so. Slide was the high value item but I wouldn't touch it. A talented person could fill in with welding but wouldn't be my first choice. Owner should have stripped the frame and sold everything else on eBay. Would have gotten more for it.

Very abusive and unhealthy relationship. That guy needs to file divorce and get away from that mentally unstable person.
Ive tried to maintain a relationship with past ladies that displayed this type of insane behavior, rarely does it get better.

Very abusive and unhealthy relationship. That guy needs to file divorce and get away from that mentally unstable person.
Ive tried to maintain a relationship with past ladies that displayed this type of insane behavior, rarely does it get better.
It depends on what the trigger was - did he buy yet another gun, or was he getting some sex on the side?

Context counts - but yes, either way, doesn't seem to be a healthy relationship regardless of who is at fault.

Investment opportunity here.

Buy a bunch of inexpensive pistols.

Cut them up with various household items.

Create story on multiple social media's that your wife went bonkers and tried to destroy them.

Sell remnants online using emotional pitty to drag suckers into paying more than they are worth for whatever reasons.

Profit!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads