JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering why they havent done this earlier.

Seems like a no brained to take their turbo and bore it out.

I like this trend of rifle capable 9mm cans.

I'll certainly need to wait till shot show is over before deciding on my next can purchase. I was thinking integral 10/22 barrel. But this seems more of a better decision. That is until my fish brain sees something else new and shiny.

1579279288219.jpeg

Hmm, that is interesting, I'd think that the street price would be mid $300s. I have a Turbo in lock up right now, and was considering a Mark IV integral next. I have a Liberty Mystic, but that thing is huge!

YHM seems to put out one of the better if not the best budget cans based on the reviews I have read and watched. I am tempted to get one of their cans headed to jail. I too am in the hurry up and wait to see what is released at shot show frame of mind.

It would be great if YHM was shipping them sooner than the current estimate of mid-year. Seems like this might really open up the market for suppressors aimed at PCCs.

Anyone get one?

Silencershop has them in stock for maybe 2 hours since someone saw it in stock at 2am and leaked it to Reddit, before the email even got out that morning to tell folks they were in stock they sold out.

If I get a chance at the next batch, I'll be getting two.

No luck here. I missed out when Silencershop got their first batch. Could have purchased one from Bauer Precision or Hansohn Brothers but I wasn't going to pay the additional $100 my SOT charges for bringing in a non-silencershop form-3 item and then utilizing the kiosk and my silencershop single shot unlimited trust. I will wait until I can order one direct from Silencershop. If I am spending another $100 I will just order another CGS Mod-9 or Deadair Wolfman at that point. The whole point of the R9 for me is the price. At the price point they sit at I will likely get more than one and make them dedicated cans.

I did happen to grab a Turbo T2 out of the last batch they received. Will be running it dedicated with a Kurz kit. Will grab a Turbo K as soon as they get some in stock long enough for me to buy one.

Try Limitless America in Washougal or Sporting Systems in Vancouver. Both have a good stock of silencers including YHM

My back orders got assigned serial numbers! The wait will soon begin.

@Reno Congrats, mine were assigned as well. Hopefully these follow my recent cans and run right at 4-months for approval from date of check cashing.
That would be nice. My experience with form 4s has never been that short.

@Reno are you going through Silencer Shop or another dealer/distributor? My timeline has been 3 weeks from date of purchase to check cash, 4-months almost exactly for ATF approval, 1-month for the stamp to get to my SOT. So total time from order to in my hands is right at 6-months. That is over the course of 8 suppressors in the last 18-months, excluding 3 that were part of a batch approval. The batch approval had 3 suppressors that were 5-months post check cash, 3-weeks post check cash and 1-week post check cash. I thought my dealer was screwing with me when he called and said he had 3-stamps for me.

@Reno are you going through Silencer Shop or another dealer/distributor? My timeline has been 3 weeks from date of purchase to check cash, 4-months almost exactly for ATF approval, 1-month for the stamp to get to my SOT. So total time from order to in my hands is right at 6-months. That is over the course of 8 suppressors in the last 18-months, excluding 3 that were part of a batch approval. The batch approval had 3 suppressors that were 5-months post check cash, 3-weeks post check cash and 1-week post check cash. I thought my dealer was screwing with me when he called and said he had 3-stamps for me.
Yes, all the form 4 cans have been purchased through Silencershop. Shortest I've had so far on a form 4 can has been 18 months!

I don't place much "hope" on getting them anytime soon.

I'll pass the time, debating on running 3 lug or Q Cherry bombs.

I started two cans a year ago now. One a Dead Air Mask ordered through my local SilencerShop dealer and the other a YHM Resonator ordered from Hansohn Bros. The submissions were made on 1/30 and 1/31, checks cashed on 2/7 and 2/11. Both were approved at the end of July and I got the stamps on 8/14 and 8/22. So call it 6 months.

I ordered a Rugged Obsidian 45 from SilencerShop on 1/8 this year and a YHM Turbo T2 from Hansohn Bros yesterday. The Obsidian is still out of stock so I don't know when it will get into the pipeline. I received notice of the form 3 transfer submission on the Turbo this morning, so that one will be getting started as soon as my dealer receives it.

Got one from Bauer that's in jail now, along with a Obsidian Rugged 45 and Wolverine. Looking forward to it. Seems like a great value from the reviews I saw.

I'm on the list for one both at the FFL and silencer shop. The price: function ratio is just too damned good
They have gone up in price since I ordered mine, but still an amazing deal @400

You can call Silencershop and back order them. I did that around this time last year.

So I just ordered an R9. It will be my first can. I will also be ordering a 556 can in the very near future. I have very limited knowledge at this point but I am trying to figure out mounting options and muzzle devices. What system are people using with the R9?

I am a YHM guy when it comes to supressors, currently have a Resonator R2, and Turbo T2 and love them. I am waiting on a R9, Turbo K,,Resonator K, and Mask to get out of holding.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top