JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm on a self-imposed gun buying sabbatical until my birthday. Fortunately, my birthday is fast approaching, and I should have enough saved up for a .22 rimfire suppressor to go along with the .30 cal I already have. My local shop has a couple YHM Mites in stock, any opinions? Looking to get it on the trust before they change the rules on me :rolleyes:

I believe YHM makes great products and as a guy from AAC said at the Shot Show - "everyone makes a really good .22 suppressor now." It is pretty hard to make a mistake.

Personally, the Sparrow and Element II are my favorites, but really all differences are really not that big of a deal. Just get what is available and cost effective.

I love my Stainless Steel Sparrow. It is easy to clean and whisper quiet on my Glock 21 with the Advantage arms conversion kit and that is running .22LR, I have not had the chance to try the shorts or sub-sonics out of it yet. The other one I would have bought had it been available would have been the SWR Spectre II which can handle .17HMR along with a variety of other small calibers.
The clam shell design on the Sparrow makes take-down for cleaning a breeze.

I love my Stainless Steel Sparrow. It is easy to clean and whisper quiet on my Glock 21 with the Advantage arms conversion kit and that is running .22LR, I have not had the chance to try the shorts or sub-sonics out of it yet.
I'm looking forward to loving my SS Sparrow as well, soon as it gets out of jail.

The other one I would have bought had it been available would have been the SWR Spectre II which can handle .17HMR along with a variety of other small calibers.
The clam shell design on the Sparrow makes take-down for cleaning a breeze.
The Sparrow is also .17HMR rated according the Silencerco website.

I got mine from Wild Bill's, I really like the owners but I will say that I over paid. I will have to look back for my receipt and let you know. I think Coctailer from this site may be a dealer for them as well, best to jump on Silencerco's site and see who they list.

Jack was nice enough to take me out to test drive a few suppressors on my .22 AR and my P22. I dig the Sparrow, now waiting for a couple more paydays to pass so I can make a purchase.

Thanks Jack!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top