JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm on a self-imposed gun buying sabbatical until my birthday. Fortunately, my birthday is fast approaching, and I should have enough saved up for a .22 rimfire suppressor to go along with the .30 cal I already have. My local shop has a couple YHM Mites in stock, any opinions? Looking to get it on the trust before they change the rules on me :rolleyes:

I believe YHM makes great products and as a guy from AAC said at the Shot Show - "everyone makes a really good .22 suppressor now." It is pretty hard to make a mistake.

Personally, the Sparrow and Element II are my favorites, but really all differences are really not that big of a deal. Just get what is available and cost effective.

I love my Stainless Steel Sparrow. It is easy to clean and whisper quiet on my Glock 21 with the Advantage arms conversion kit and that is running .22LR, I have not had the chance to try the shorts or sub-sonics out of it yet. The other one I would have bought had it been available would have been the SWR Spectre II which can handle .17HMR along with a variety of other small calibers.
The clam shell design on the Sparrow makes take-down for cleaning a breeze.

I love my Stainless Steel Sparrow. It is easy to clean and whisper quiet on my Glock 21 with the Advantage arms conversion kit and that is running .22LR, I have not had the chance to try the shorts or sub-sonics out of it yet.
I'm looking forward to loving my SS Sparrow as well, soon as it gets out of jail.

The other one I would have bought had it been available would have been the SWR Spectre II which can handle .17HMR along with a variety of other small calibers.
The clam shell design on the Sparrow makes take-down for cleaning a breeze.
The Sparrow is also .17HMR rated according the Silencerco website.

I got mine from Wild Bill's, I really like the owners but I will say that I over paid. I will have to look back for my receipt and let you know. I think Coctailer from this site may be a dealer for them as well, best to jump on Silencerco's site and see who they list.

Jack was nice enough to take me out to test drive a few suppressors on my .22 AR and my P22. I dig the Sparrow, now waiting for a couple more paydays to pass so I can make a purchase.

Thanks Jack!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads