JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell/trade my Yankee Hill Black Diamond AR 15. It's got about 350 rounds through it. It's got an 8 inch hand guard, factory YHM flip up sights, magpul AFG, magpul grip w/ battery storage compartment. Will include original grip if you want it. Comes with a magpul 30 rd Pmag. The 16" barrel is stamped 5.56 w/ 1:9 twist. Email for more pics. ODL and bill of sale required. CHL is a plus. Asking $1000 or reasonable offer. Willing to negotiate especially for a partial trade.

Trades I'm interested in are:
-Quality full size 1911's in .45 like a Springfield or a Sig
-.308 rifles, plus cash like a Savage model 10
-Reloading components plus cash
-Revolvers plus cash
-Shoot me a reasonable offer, I'm pretty open to a lot of different things.

IMG_0818.JPG

I have a Savage M-11 in 308 that is like new only fired 5 rounds. It comes with all the paperwork and the orginal box that I would trade for your ar. The thing is I live south of La pine but I would be willing to meet halfway...John 541-536-9644

That's a bit tempting. Which version of the model 11 is it? I am, however, a bit dead set on getting a Model 10 if I were to go this route. But I'm open to all sorts of things.

I'm looking more along the lines of a short action rifle versus the long action of the model 11. Thanks for the offer though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.