JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NOT even!! That one will get buried.

1. Good guys with a gun halted the attack
2. Multiple security officers where present in the school to intervene.

The crats only like shootings with soft targets, high body counts and no "good guy" intervention.

The crats only like shootings with soft targets, high body counts and no "good guy" intervention.
Let's only hope..... yet... the sick bastards might just be desperate enough.... :confused:

Let's only hope..... yet... the sick bastards might just be desperate enough.... :confused:
It certainly seems that way. I've been seeing a lot of "mass shooting" reports.... that everyone knows aren't "mass shootings" unless there are at least 4 victims (not including the shooter), right??

Gotta work with what they've got and keep that agenda machine running! :s0155:

The salient point: Why are so many murderers loose in society?
Since they are running loose, what else can we expect?

Therefore, dress for the weather.

Last Edited:

I gather there were eight security officers there.
wtf, the city of Portland has like ten cops.

The city's police chief said fast actions by a security guard and police officers who "ran to the gunfire" helped end the shooting before more people were killed or hurt.

Well finally someone who could show others how its supposed to be done. Rather than hold meeting for an hour while people are being shot actually go and kill the scum.

I gather there were eight security officers there.
wtf, the city of Portland has like ten cops.
Yup. That's one of the reasons crats will bury it. They are all for no guns and no SRO's in schools.

In their face!! SRO's and hardening our schools is the only thing that will help keep innocent children safe. Pushing for softer targets while trying to claim they care about childrens lives is such a spit in the face of every parent that has lost a child to school shootings... it's disgusting.

And for this reason, reasonable intelligent individuals will remain armed and keep their head on a swivel…
YEP!! That was the point I was trying to hammer home with my Wife other day when I printed out that picture from our local news. 3 animals with a woman on the ground, middle of the damn day at the store she loves to shop at. This is kind of a long video but its a great example:

And for this reason, reasonable intelligent individuals will remain armed and keep their head on a swivel…
When DW is shopping and I am waiting in the car, gun is in hand. Thug blitzkriegs give you no time to draw.

As to the video, the Puyallup officer was lazy. The Puyallup PD undoubtedly knows these tweekers, and victim and wife could certainly ID them. The wife did not touch the entire interior of the car! A single print - off the rear view, the seat belt buckles or interior door handle can lead to an arrest and charges.To refuse to take fingerprints is the mark of a lazy, worthless civil "servant." He should be written up - but I'm living in the past, I guess. I was constantly harped on by sarge for taking time and prints on my calls. Well, what the hell?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top