JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... according to Baby Jogger, the Performance Double (the big chrome one), its frame has a load limit of 150 pounds.
And according to Baby Trend, the Expedition jogger (the pink&black one) has a weight limit of 50 pounds on the seat, and I assume the same limit for the black frame Explorer jogger, plus their cargo baskets with 10 pound limits each... both of the single wide joggers have the same light duty self-tapping screws and plastic/nylon blocks to hold the fabric parts in, so I'm going to assume the design limit is about 75 pounds on the frame alone, with 50 pounds supported by the screws and 10 pounds supported by the straps... leaving 15 pounds extra for "safety margin"? Seems the chrome double wide will be able to haul a lot of weight; going to measure the space between center and outer bars to see if a heavy duty tote can fit.. if so, then that makes things relatively easier to set up, just straps to support the tote on one side, and I just need to measure and sew up a child seat for the other side. For the black single wide, due to its rather lightweight folding frame; I think a soft bag and 2 gun holders will be all I can put on it... maybe if I spread the load evenly, I could carry more..but its likely I'll need either a hard cargo shelf and reinforcement on the frame joints, or keep it as light as possible and only have a small cargo basket for soft goods and sew attachments for magazine bags or something like that. Hm.

On a whim... used 2 LC-2 lash straps; rigged the spare MOLLE II rifleman main bag to the black stroller frame. It works. Decently too! Hm. That claymore pocket on the front has snaps for a 6 mag bandolier.. and I do have 2 Woodland sustainment pouches that I could attach.. and there's still space to lash a compression sack for a sleeping bag and a tent and so forth... I still haven't bought ATV handlebar gun rack hooks yet. 20220112_120538.jpg 20220112_120547.jpg 20220112_120602.jpg 20220112_120606.jpg 20220112_120612.jpg 20220112_120625.jpg

🤔 Let's see….
-Change the wheels,
-Remove the frame,
-Replace the fabric

This is starting to remind me of my grandfather talking about his 150 year old axe that he still uses to split wood ….
…. The handle was replaced every few years and the head was replaced three times but it's the same axe used by his great grandpa!
😊

🤔 Let's see….
-Change the wheels,
-Remove the frame,
-Replace the fabric

This is starting to remind me of my grandfather talking about his 150 year old axe that he still uses to split wood ….
…. The handle was replaced every few years and the head was replaced three times but it's the same axe used by his great grandpa!
😊
The color of the wheels, sure. Change tires to solid, I don't know. Frame, there's no change?
Fabric... eh. The old stroller fabric is chineseium and falling apart.

The MOLLE bag is good, durable and US made :p

Besides..
Nothing really permanent until someone starts drilling and shaving metal :s0140:

🤔 Let's see….
-Change the wheels,
-Remove the frame,
-Replace the fabric

😊

The color of the wheels, sure. Change tires to solid, I don't know. Frame, there's no change?
Fabric... eh. The old stroller fabric is chineseium and falling apart.

The MOLLE bag is good, durable and US made :p

Besides..
Nothing really permanent until someone starts drilling and shaving metal :s0140:

Soon it will qualify as Made in U.S.A. !

So... I finally acquired the Graspur single gun handlebar mounts. This is how it looks now. Next will be to figure out the ammo can platform/tray solutions other than sewing up a fabric basket/MOLLE panel. I'm thinking to get this tray, then rig up a way to mount it low between the wheels? Mtm Casegard 3 Metal .50 ammo can plastic organizer tray.
Shown with my 2 ARs in, the 16" M4 style 5.56 and the 12" 6.5 Grendel pistol with retro style 3d printed CAR blade brace.

20220809_100842.jpg 20220809_100828.jpg 20220809_100823.jpg 20220809_100723.jpg 20220809_100714.jpg 20220809_100702.jpg 81maqlN-rYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 98cccc57-1b8e-4958-b0f2-230d0466ff56.__CR0,1,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top