JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About halfway through the first video, I heard someone hollering, "Single line! Single line!"
Apparently, he had some level of situational awareness.
Unlike the dude on the left side of the scene who went to slide lock and never noticed it until he tried to shoot the perp again. D'oh!
Extreme stress can really stall your OODA loop. At any step, too.

Around the 0:50-mark of the first video, I heard someone hollering, "Single line! Single line!"
Unlike the dude on the left side of the scene who went to slide lock and never noticed it until he tried to shoot the perp again. D'oh!
This is panic. So many Cops go their entire career and never have to actually shoot. Then something like this happens and many or them just act like that or freeze up. On top of that they know that before the day is done the legacy media is going to be calling them killers for shooting the "poor bad guy". 🤬

Around the 0:50-mark of the first video, I heard someone hollering, "Single line! Single line!"
People don't train (hard) force on force and it shows.

This is panic. So many Cops go their entire career and never have to actually shoot. Then something like this happens and many or them just act like that or freeze up. On top of that they know that before the day is done the legacy media is going to be calling them killers for shooting the "poor bad guy". 🤬
I think a lot of it is also the power dynamic. They are very used to being in control of the situation and issuing commands that are followed, because the vast majority of people who interact with police are compliant and non violent.

When that predator/prey relationship is flipped it's probably a psychological hurdle.

I used to take 2-day FoF training every year. That is, until 2021 going forward, cuzza this damned botched knee surgery thing... 🤬
Yep, wrestling did that for me. I was a "tough" football player, but it was another world entirely getting on the wrestling mat. I had to learn to overcome the tunnel vision of the adrenaline rush and the first several matches were embarrassing until I got relaxed/used to it and then it was no fun for the opponent.

Also, in video #2 if you catch yourself yelling "slide lock" at your screen, you are not alone.

That second video, the cop shot all the way to slide lock and didn't realize he was out. Shows you what tunnel vision can do.
It almost seemed like he was stuck in a shock induced twilight zone for a few seconds there. I bet if you asked him before he he inserted the second mag, how many times he pulled the trigger, he couldn't tell you.

It almost seemed like he was stuck in a shock induced twilight zone for a few seconds there. I bet if you asked him before he he inserted the second mag, how many times he pulled the trigger, he couldn't tell you.
Clint Smith has a good video on that and how in a time of severe stress often people just pull the trigger until they run out of ammo because they are shooting because it makes them feel better and not because they are actually thinking about their shots.

I wonder how many of those missed in their panicked firing, because that's another thing Smith talks about is how few bullets connect In that type of reaction. I know it's a lot of arm chair quarterbacking, but shooting a lot and missing isn't that helpful compared to shooting a little and hitting. (Unless we are talking about purposeful suppressive fire.)

Clint Smith has a good video on that and how in a time of severe stress often people just pull the trigger until they run out of ammo because they are shooting because it makes them feel better and not because they are actually thinking about their shots.

I wonder how many of those missed in their panicked firing, because that's another thing Smith talks about is how few bullets connect In that type of reaction. I know it's a lot of arm chair quarterbacking, but shooting a lot and missing isn't that helpful compared to shooting a little and hitting. (Unless we are talking about purposeful suppressive fire.)
If anyone should be permitted to play arm chair QB its a legend like Clint Smith

1656763822061.png

Someday I'd like to see a cop pull out a broadsword and go berzerker charging after the little pissant that just pulled a knife on them. See how they like it.

Last Edited:
This is scary, graphic and NSFW but shows you just how hard it can be to stop a determined attacker.

Nitter:

Twitter:

Also, in video #2 if you catch yourself yelling "slide lock" at your screen, you are not alone.
Not a valid response since government exempted themselves (sarcasm). Government even exempted the duty to act. So they not only get all the fire power, they get the choice to save you...or not. This is a big problem (not sarcasm).

These Bills and laws never leave the tax paying citizens with a Plan B. Well, praying the thug has a conscience is not really a plan.

This is also a good answer to "why do you need an AR-15 (or similar)?". There is a lot of truth to the doctrine that a pistol gets you to your rifle, a rifle gets you home.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top