JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having looked at this in detail now I'm gonna say there are many indicators of something under his shirt so my guess is he had a vest on under there. Arrows show possible outlines of vest. I guess logic also kinda dictates that with that many rounds shot at him from multiple poeple at such close range there had to be some incapacitating hits.

Note that the two of him rolling on ground (4th and 5th pics shown) are not outlines but irregularities. One is a black square that pops up which you can see on the video and the other is a white undergarment/vest? of some kind visible on the back. This may be the same thing as the black square but no longer in shadow, I don't know.

For me a couple things that are convincing is that long outline near the left shoulder does not change (photos 6 and 8). If it was just a fold in the shirt due to movement that fold would change and not have an outline in the same place as he moves. Second is that black flap that pops up (photo 4). That can't be explained other than something like Velcro tab or whatever popping out. Third is the outline below the neck on photo 7 where he is on one knee. That looks like the neck outline of a vest to me. I may be wrong but that's what I think I see.
View attachment 1232129

View attachment 1232130
View attachment 1232131
View attachment 1232132
View attachment 1232133
View attachment 1232134
View attachment 1232135
View attachment 1232136
That really does look like a vest. Thanks for that.

Wait... I thought the Biden 9mm was supposed to be a super powerful high caliber round. Even with a vest, shouldn't the perp be down with one shot, and missing one or both lungs?

"Cop's Fault."

Rrrrright....who shot first? The cops didn't have to. Cops are mean, racist, and bloodthirsty. Besides, the Social Worker was OTW. Cough, cough.....

Defund the Police!

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Very reminiscent of this video of guy attacking cop with tree branch while wearing vest. Both vids look like suicide by cop to me. Took many rounds to get through the vest. There was a thread on this tree branch video some time back (maybe 9 mo-1year?). Can't find that thread at the moment.

Probably issue is cops are trained to shoot center mass only, not center mass, head, crotch, but just a guess.

Some of you may recall the thread from this screenshot:

View attachment 1232176
He got so close the officer that the officer could have shot him in the head and it would have been over with one or two shots.

Spellcheck:
Originally intended to be "Flock shooting ".
do-you-though-5b776e.jpg

Stuff like this is why I started to carry more. Before these kind of video's were common I never used to believe most of the stories I heard of some kook soaking up rounds and not going down. Now its all too common. Have to suspect this is another drug zombie, they can be scary to deal with.

Stuff like this is why I started to carry more. Before these kind of video's were common I never used to believe most of the stories I heard of some kook soaking up rounds and not going down. Now its all too common. Have to suspect this is another drug zombie, they can be scary to deal with.
Ilikeguns posted some screenshots that seem to show that this one had a vest on too.

Having looked at this in detail now I'm gonna say there are many indicators of something under his shirt so my guess is he had a vest on under there. Arrows show possible outlines of vest. I guess logic also kinda dictates that with that many rounds shot at him from multiple poeple at such close range there had to be some incapacitating hits.

Note that the two of him rolling on ground (4th and 5th pics shown) are not outlines but irregularities. One is a black square that pops up which you can see on the video and the other is a white undergarment/vest? of some kind visible on the back. This may be the same thing as the black square but no longer in shadow, I don't know.

For me a couple things that are convincing is that long outline near the left shoulder does not change (photos 6 and 8). If it was just a fold in the shirt due to movement that fold would change and not have an outline in the same place as he moves. Second is that black flap that pops up (photo 4). That can't be explained other than something like Velcro tab or whatever popping out. Third is the outline below the neck on photo 7 where he is on one knee. That looks like the neck outline of a vest to me. I may be wrong but that's what I think I see.
View attachment 1232129

View attachment 1232130
View attachment 1232131
View attachment 1232132
View attachment 1232133
View attachment 1232134
View attachment 1232135
View attachment 1232136

I was going (culturally insensitive) "Polish Firing Squad" about halfway through.

elsie
You're absolutely right! And I'm Polish and I wouldn't do that! :s0140:

Those were some pretty scary cross-fire trajectories...

Last Edited:
That was the thing I was refraining from saying! :s0155:
I have made a point of regularly practicing hits to CM and at belt buckle for just this reason. Head is a DAMN hard shot to make on someone moving. Belt buckle gives a much larger target with a great chance of missing the vest if they have one on. Not to mention if you are a little low you still do devastating damage. Good chance to at least make them where they can no longer walk even if their brain has not gotten the message yet. If nothing else make sure that they can't make any more copies of themselves :s0140:

YEP, I noticed the one yelling at the guy to get out of the crossfire.
Around the 0:50-mark of the first video, I heard someone hollering, "Single line! Single line!"
Apparently, he had some level of situational awareness.
Unlike the dude on the left side of the scene who went to slide lock and never noticed it until he tried to shoot the perp again. D'oh!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top