JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why I will always carry 9mm with no less than 39 rounds. That's the mag in the gun and the spare in my pocket. At times I'll carry 2 spare mags which bumps me up to 56 rounds.

I don't see any indication of body armor. Hell of a lot of misses methinks. Edit: there may well be indications of a vest (see pics below).

I remember video of guy in white van near Spokane I think it was. Cop was 5 feet away and started firing and backing up when perp exited vehicle (perp had a gun). He dumped all rounds from his Glock and not one hit.

Last Edited:
I don't know I think I pulled from it was shoot half to 1/3 as fast but actually hit relatively close to where you're aiming and that way the assailants taking hits and four seconds into the gun fight you didn't just mag dump all your ammo

I don't see any indication of body armor. Hell of a lot of misses methinks.

I remember video of guy in white van near Spokane I think it was. Cop was 5 feet away and backing up and started firing and backing up when perp exited vehicle (perp had a gun). He dumped all rounds from his Glock and not one hit.
Adrenalin is hell of a drug, those that do not train with it will fight against it.

I will refrain from my verbal solution to how that should have went. :s0155:

I'm not, nor have I ever been a LEO. Glad only the perp was taken down.

Having looked at this in detail now I'm gonna say there are many indicators of something under his shirt so my guess is he had a vest on under there. Arrows show possible outlines of vest. I guess logic also kinda dictates that with that many rounds shot at him from multiple poeple at such close range there had to be some incapacitating hits.

Note that the two of him rolling on ground (4th and 5th pics shown) are not outlines but irregularities. One is a black square that pops up which you can see on the video and the other is a white undergarment/vest? of some kind visible on the back. This may be the same thing as the black square but no longer in shadow, I don't know.

For me a couple things that are convincing is that long outline near the left shoulder does not change (photos 6 and 8). If it was just a fold in the shirt due to movement that fold would change and not have an outline in the same place as he moves. Second is that black flap that pops up (photo 4). That can't be explained other than something like Velcro tab or whatever popping out. Third is the outline below the neck on photo 7 where he is on one knee. That looks like the neck outline of a vest to me. I may be wrong but that's what I think I see.
30D8BCD8-3543-4631-8C4C-9D3A0FAAF7C6.jpeg

F1DE740F-3561-40D0-9134-D5AE290E97A3.jpeg
FB2DF972-5D75-486E-B8E5-A33F3F49D74C.jpeg
3CFF8DCF-46AC-46C9-9BBF-4C33624178D8.jpeg
0C3B0F73-4568-4ABE-A2C5-DEA78915F3AC.jpeg
9DFC51E7-65B3-4DA8-AC71-A272FD995B8E.jpeg
2F2EC28E-BD33-487A-B37E-C84F77537FEC.jpeg
94FABF27-2342-496F-A87C-71C749966E66.jpeg

Last Edited:
Very reminiscent of this video of guy attacking cop with tree branch while wearing vest. Both vids look like suicide by cop to me. Took many rounds to get through the vest. There was a thread on this tree branch video some time back (maybe 9 mo-1year?). Can't find that thread at the moment.

Probably issue is cops are trained to shoot center mass only, not center mass, head, crotch, but just a guess.

Some of you may recall the thread from this screenshot:

4FE680AF-FC15-4410-B6B3-DAA468FD0AAD.png

Last Edited:
Hey dumbass, why are you...
1) ...standing there with an empty pistol in slide lock?
2) ...standing 180* to the rest of your teams, where no one can get off a shot without risk of hitting a fellow officer?
He's lucky. Tactically sound not so much…. Stress is a great equalizer if you don't train under it.

Wouldn't have happened if he had a double barrel shotgun and shot it in the air. On a serious note, I don't know if I would have been as calm as the other police officers who could have been victims of friendly fire.

Wouldn't have happened if he had a double barrel shotgun and shot it in the air. On a serious note, I don't know if I would have been as calm as the other police officers who could have been victims of friendly fire.
Maybe they knew he couldn't shoot for sh!t.

Very reminiscent of this video of guy attacking cop with tree branch while wearing vest. Both vids look like suicide by cop to me. Took many rounds to get through the vest. There was a thread on this tree branch video some time back (maybe 9 mo-1year?). Can't find that thread at the moment.

Probably issue is cops are trained to shoot center mass only, not center mass, head, crotch, but just a guess.

Some of you may recall the thread from this screenshot:

View attachment 1232176
Yeah, the professor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads