JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's nice they are offering across models 1500, 2500, and 3500. They look pretty nice. Guessing I'll be seeing these around in the near future. That holster option looks awesome.

Aimed right at the driver. :s0131:

Muzzle near the gas cap. :s0131:

Back to the drawing boar...

Unless the person owning it is a complete r.etard, I would assume you would unload and positively identify the rifle(s) as being empty.

At that stage, it doesn't matter one bit which way the muzzle is pointed.\

Also, it is a great thing this isn't a Toyota.

Unless the person owning it is a complete retard, I would assume you would unload and positively identify the rifle(s) as being empty.

At that stage, it doesn't matter one bit which way the muzzle is pointed.\
Mmmmmmm.....still really don't like having a muzzle pointed at me, loaded or unloaded...

To everyone complaining about the muzzle direction....

TURN IT AROUND AND FACE IT THE OTHER WAY.....

I have a case for my firearms, so this would be no real use for me,

Quick question tho.... How do I get quick access to either firearm it if I happen to see something while out ROAD HUNTING.... since thats the ONLY way to hunt..... HAHAHAHAHAH :s0112::s0114::D

Really frickin cool but the sign on the side saying steal the guns I have here kinda sucks, but can be removed, although theives would know more then likely with the model truck there is something to be had.

Ford makes a F-350 Cabela's version with a lockable rifle case, standard underneath the rear seats. IMHO, it's a better location than the outside of the truck. Less obvious. If you don't know it's there, it's less likely to be stolen.

0906_06_z+2009_ford_f250_cabelas_edition+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Ford makes a F-350 Cabela's version with a lockable rifle case, standard underneath the rear seats. IMHO, it's a better location than the outside of the truck. Less obvious. If you don't know it's there, it's less likely to be stolen.

Honda Odysseys have a locking storage bin in the floorboards, but it'll only handle 6-8 handguns, no long guns.

0906_06_z+2009_ford_f250_cabelas_edition+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Ouch. Starting price is $42,665 for the F-250 or $43,615 for the F-350.

According to one report the lock is not a heavy duty unit. It seems the storage facility is made for temporary use and not to be left overnight. Transport to and from shooting or similar.
Aimed right at the driver.

Muzzle near the gas cap.

Back to the drawing boar...
When you transport your firearms do you make sure they are not facing anyone else or just you? No matter where you put a firearm in a vehicle it will be pointing at someone, even if they are in another vehicle, unless it is pointed down.

Since the gas tank is underneath the box, how could it possible have an effect on anything.

How do you catch a drawing boar?

mp011002rm-1281640608.jpg

Is that a Marlin and a Remington?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR