JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What scares me is the shift or focus of obamacare, and the cdc's focus on guns and trying to relate gun ownership to a mental disorder. Asking questions on medical forms about firearms.

I also like that even liberal john stewart was calling cnn out for lying on air to get ratings up. After the boston bombings and navy yard shooting. They blantantly spew garbage on air not caring about lying or the implications of their lies.

Perfect example of media not caring about the truth only whatever they have to do to gain a few more viewers.
If fox news did that they would be shut down and blasted by every "news" organization out there

I think we will be seeing more medical "diagnoses" which disqualify an individual from owning or having access to a firearm.

The "affordable care act"-what's that phrase about a pig and lipstick?-will attempt to assess every American, and diagnose/restrict our rights to own firearms.

Please be careful what YOU and YOUR FAMILY are diagnosed with, AND, what medications you allow to be prescribed.

Synnergy

It's only affordable to those that want free healthcare. For the rest of us it will be the undoing. It's like giving people free housing but jacking up our interest rates to 20-30% to pay for it.

You will see two thing happen. They will go after your guns for telling the truth on med exams or for lying to them about your guns on med forms. Either way you are the enemy.

I am convinced that we as a society have failed those who suffer from mental illness. This is a bipartisan effort - mostly at cost containment.
Too many mentally ill end up in jail/prison; or on the streets.
The Navy Yard shooter needed help, people knew he needed help and he didn't get it.

I am also greatly concerned that once the government is paying for our health care, that they will then demand access to our medical records.

Want to talk to someone about depression? anger? Think they want you to have access to a firearm if you are?

I wouldn't trust some counselor to not hand over my records. I don't trust the government, with my records.

What wil that do?
- is drive people to self medicate and to avoid the care they need?
- Go to a Priest?

Hence my position: "Copulate with yourself in anatomically impossible ways not fit for mention in polite company, I WILL NOT COMPLY." The way this turdsucking traitors' nest of an administration is, I fully expect to be on the receiving end of a drone strike anyway...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top