JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've wanted one of these for years, and now I have one :D

It's a little scuffed, but the action is beautiful and very tight. I'd like to get it refinished at some point, but before I start modifying it I'm going to learn to use it in it's current configuration.

I'm really amazed at how much different the action feels than a normal 870 express mag.

It just feels way more smooth, tight, and precise. The build quality, fit, and finish are excellent.

Older Police models seem to be closer to on par with the Wingmasters. The newer ones go right along with the express model when it comes to corners being cut. I say throw a mag extension on it and call it a day!

Enjoy:s0155:

That's a workin gun, beautiful just the way it is. Wouldn't waste your money on refinishing it; just use it and shoot it. If you've got money burnin a hole in your pocket... add a tax stamp. :winkkiss:

Joey, curious where you got your 870P and how much it set you back.

I love that "Child Protective Services" Shotty of your CH139!!!!
Engraving cost me $20 per letter; three lap-dances, but I still have the shotgun.

One of the guns they use to steal the children away in the middle of the night.

Works in skeet too, really pisses off all the "hard core" skeet shooters, especially when you beat them.

I won the bid on gunbroker.com for $275, then after shipping and FFL fees it came to $320 total. Once in a while I still question whether I should have just bought a new home defense for $329, but after shooting it for the first time today I know I made the right choice. This is probably the funnest gun I own :D

Yeah I'm pretty damn happy with this gun. Maybe I shouldn't have blasted through that box of 12 gauge shells in 15 minutes, my shoulder is pretty sore today :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top