Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

YES! THIS MAN IS MY HERO!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ironbar, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

2. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

Now that was pretty cool and i watched the whole thing. need more fellas like that

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Sorry Dad, but your daughter's character will be molded from her twittering twit and facebook friends. Your attempt to make a statement is great though.

Marriage and Fatherhood = Overrated. Especially now when the ability to be a father has been taking over by child services and political correctness.

He should have used a rubber.

4. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

exploding hollow points...

classic

5. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Yeah I'll admit that part was pretty stupid, but the rest of it was awesome!

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Sounds like they're dangerous and should be banned. Imagine if someone could get explosive Black Talons. :laugh:

7. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have exploding hollow points. They used to sell them at the local gun shows. Maybe still do. Whats your point?

I would have recovered any files on the Lap top or pulled the HD out prior to terminating it. But having raised a daughter who at age 14 thought she knew everything I can understand the frustration. I solved my problems in amazingly simple way.

IN THE NAVY you can be all you can be.

And now that she's 32 with a 14 year old step daughter of her own along with a 4 and 5 year old daughter and a husband to take care of she still thinks joining the NAVY was her idea ROFLMAO

its amazing the change that can occure to a 18 year old girl (or boy) when someone who doesn't have to be nice to you wakes your lazy *** up at 4:30AM and screams at you to get dressed and on with your day LOL.

She did 8 years in the NAVY and as a result now works as a PA for a doctors clinic in Portland. In high school she slept 14 hours a day. And was so lazy she didn't have her drivers license when she enlisted cause she never got off her bed and went and got it.

8. MrNiceGuy

They're being recalled, just FYI.

[video=youtube;ExkUOOXkGtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExkUOOXkGtg[/video]

9. MrNiceGuy

10. Burt Gummer

Well of course they are - as per my post above. You don't think a parent has the right to control and raise his daughter as he sees fit do you? Now the daughter has her daddy by the balls. Daddy better get with the program and start kissing his daughter's azz or with one phone call she can have him taken away. That, my friends, is no joke.

11. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

It's all good.

12. billstaf

billstaf Portland, Oregon Active Member

This is one of the best videos I've seen in quite a while. Makes me wonder why I didn't think of doing that. That man is cool.

13. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

my daughter was fairly easy, my grand daughter thats another story. she could use a little N.C. parenting.

14. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Sorry, I'm not on board. That's just wrong. I can relate to the dad being upset, having had a daughter myself, but 1st) Don't fire any weapon anywhere right near traffic or in a populated area unless your life is on the line. EVER! But especially when you are so emotionally invested and upset. Bullets can and do ricochet off rocks that might just under the dirt out of sight. 2nd) There are so many needy and poor folks in the world that would have felt so blessed to have received this laptop. Why destroy it? Dad could have stood up at the end for instance, and introduced "Juan, Juanita and little Peppe" or whomever, to his daughter, explained how difficult their life is but that little Peppe will now be happy and have a better shot at the educational benefits the internet can bring and handed the laptop over. Then spent sometime showing them how to use it. He could have explained that they could use someone like his kid to help them in their difficult times and asked his daughter to help them learn where the encyclopedia sites were and how to avoid malware etc etc. Then he could have let them thank her for the gift into the camera.

15. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Youre absolutely right about the first part, he shoulda used a shotgun.

16. mauser54

mauser54 Spokane, Wa. Area Member

+10
    Alittle touch of C4 would have been fun also! LOL

17. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

Plug it in, turn it on to her favorite music, then toss it in the bathtub.
    Justin Bie-ber-blub-blub-blub

18. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

sometimes i think we have all just about had it with kids with ATTITUDES!

19. Burt Gummer

This is exactly how I feel about today's parents and their brats - NSFW (cursing) - F*** the children! - one of the best skits ever. Overrated and overvalued little cult objects.

George Carlin - Kids & Parents - YouTube

20. ericb

ericb Klamath Falls, OR Active Member

Haha, reminds me of back in the day when my dad smashed my brother's nintendo with an axe.

Maybe that tough love should have been issued a little earlier before the daughter became such a snotty b*tch.