JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry Dad, but your daughter's character will be molded from her twittering twit and facebook friends. Your attempt to make a statement is great though.

Marriage and Fatherhood = Overrated. Especially now when the ability to be a father has been taking over by child services and political correctness.

He should have used a rubber.

I have exploding hollow points. They used to sell them at the local gun shows. Maybe still do. Whats your point?

I would have recovered any files on the Lap top or pulled the HD out prior to terminating it. But having raised a daughter who at age 14 thought she knew everything I can understand the frustration. I solved my problems in amazingly simple way.

IN THE NAVY you can be all you can be.

And now that she's 32 with a 14 year old step daughter of her own along with a 4 and 5 year old daughter and a husband to take care of she still thinks joining the NAVY was her idea ROFLMAO

its amazing the change that can occure to a 18 year old girl (or boy) when someone who doesn't have to be nice to you wakes your lazy *** up at 4:30AM and screams at you to get dressed and on with your day LOL.

She did 8 years in the NAVY and as a result now works as a PA for a doctors clinic in Portland. In high school she slept 14 hours a day. And was so lazy she didn't have her drivers license when she enlisted cause she never got off her bed and went and got it.

Well of course they are - as per my post above. You don't think a parent has the right to control and raise his daughter as he sees fit do you? Now the daughter has her daddy by the balls. Daddy better get with the program and start kissing his daughter's azz or with one phone call she can have him taken away. That, my friends, is no joke.

Jordan did not talk to the media, posting on Facebook that all of his comments would be made publicly through that forum. He did post that he was allowing his daughter to talk to the Department of Social Services "so they too can be satisfied that I don't yell at her, beat her, traumatize her, lock her in a clo...set without food, deprive her of basic human rights, make her cut the grass with scissors, hunt for her meals in the wild with only a spork, or otherwise fail to provide for my daughter. She's great. She's strong. And apparently she's handling it better than some of you are."

He also claimed that he had spoken to investigators with the Albemarle Police Department and they had told him "from our entire department, kudos to you, sir."

It's all good.

Sorry, I'm not on board. That's just wrong. I can relate to the dad being upset, having had a daughter myself, but 1st) Don't fire any weapon anywhere right near traffic or in a populated area unless your life is on the line. EVER! But especially when you are so emotionally invested and upset. Bullets can and do ricochet off rocks that might just under the dirt out of sight. 2nd) There are so many needy and poor folks in the world that would have felt so blessed to have received this laptop. Why destroy it? Dad could have stood up at the end for instance, and introduced "Juan, Juanita and little Peppe" or whomever, to his daughter, explained how difficult their life is but that little Peppe will now be happy and have a better shot at the educational benefits the internet can bring and handed the laptop over. Then spent sometime showing them how to use it. He could have explained that they could use someone like his kid to help them in their difficult times and asked his daughter to help them learn where the encyclopedia sites were and how to avoid malware etc etc. Then he could have let them thank her for the gift into the camera.

Haha, reminds me of back in the day when my dad smashed my brother's nintendo with an axe.

Maybe that tough love should have been issued a little earlier before the daughter became such a snotty b*tch.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top