JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you should watch Top Gear. :)

Yes the British version though, I have feeling the new US Top Gear will be a Flop Gear.

BTW, I can see Rockafellers point and I agree pundits are getting people all fired up, from the left MSNBC and the right FOX are doing more harm than good, that's why I refuse to watch either.

Neither side are giving a sane picture of the political problem when they give there side a free pass on the same thing they run their opponents through the mud for.

If you lined up Beck, Madcow and Obenfuror on the firing line it would honestly be a positive action for the good of the country, all they do it sling hate and build a huge constituency of hateful people.

Yes the British version though, I have feeling the new US Top Gear will be a Flop Gear.

BTW, I can see Rockafellers point and I agree pundits are getting people all fired up, from the left MSNBC and the right FOX are doing more harm than good, that's why I refuse to watch either.

Neither side are giving a sane picture of the political problem when they give there side a free pass on the same thing they run their opponents through the mud for.

If you lined up Beck, Madcow and Obenfuror on the firing line it would honestly be a positive action for the good of the country, all they do it sling hate and build a huge constituency of hateful people.

No one is pointing a gun at their head telling them they have to watch that bubblegum...

No sense in regulating common sense. If people cannot tell that what they get from either of those two sources is heavily biased one way or the other, they deserve whatever crap they're fed...

No one is pointing a gun at their head telling them they have to watch that bubblegum...

No sense in regulating common sense. If people cannot tell that what they get from either of those two sources is heavily biased one way or the other, they deserve whatever crap they're fed...

Oh I agree but I still see and agree with his point though.

Actually I haven't watched network of cable TV for a decade, maybe more, so it doesn't affect me.

The issue of what Rockafeller boils down to is: I want to decide what is good for YOU to watch. What's next...violent movies, talk radio?

Keith

+1, It would be nice to get the news without a particular spin being added but I would be lying if I didn't fess up to watching both Fox and MSNBC all the time.

Additionally, I watched a brief sound bite of Mr. Rockafeller's(sp) statement and what it appeared to me he was merely expressing his displeasure with how the cable news channel's left the "news" business along time ago rather than making an actual proposition for certain channels to be banned.

Does this go back to us not taking responsibility for our actions?

Isn't it OUR job as a person to filter out and use our own common sense to take in and .... wait for it..... filter what the media says?

I guess blaming the media outlets makes us ok with being sheep.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top