Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Yes / No? Stevens 301: A synthetic single shot break action with Interchangeable Choke Tubes $155

Single Shots: What is the appeal?

• Great for beginners and those with skills alike, bonus for the threaded barrel!

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I grew out of that quickly.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bargains that can take a beating and there will never be a tear shed in the field.

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Too lightweight for big loads, my shoulder say no.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Sold the last one in stock and in the process discovered something amazing. These inexpensive shotguns eject shells! Like way over your shoulder, ready to push the next one in before that bird gets away kind of speed!!!

Because I want to makes sure people have fun when shooting and enjoy all the opportunities afforded them here is an excellent budget model with threaded Winchester chokes to Search | stevens 301 | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC The catch is not all of the models are currently displaying so here is the full list of options, all are 3" shells:

.410 22"
.410 26"
20 Gauge 22"
20 Gauge 26"
12 Gauge 26"

If this is for you just let me know and I will keep this deal going.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
WOW!

More than 1200 people have visited this thread, so checking if I need to run this promotion again. Send me a PM and I will send you a link with the special pricing to order.

Jeremy

Reno

Reactions
I'm still 100% for purchasing that Midland once you get it in.

I already have a H&R in 12g otherwise I'd likely buy one of these too. They look identical in design.

Kruel J

Reactions
I'm going 12, and having 4" cut off the end.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
I'm still 100% for purchasing that Midland once you get it in.

I already have a H&R in 12g otherwise I'd likely buy one of these too. They look identical in design.
24” & 26” barrels are in stock, no 18.5” yet...

Reno

Reactions
24” & 26” barrels are in stock, no 18.5” yet...
I'm a patient man.

This and the Ruger PC Carbine are all that are on my list.

Unless you pull a 100-200$ single shot 357 out of your bum?

Kruel J

Reactions
I picked one of these up. For the price, why not? Took it up to @Joe13 and we successfully chopped 6" off the end and re-blued the metal. I grabbed a TruGlo snap on fiber optic front bead from Sportsman's. I think it turned out pretty stinking good! Now to find a limbsaver that fits to lengthen the LOP just a little. Probably going to have to get a "grind to fit" style.

IMG_3194.JPG

Reno

Reactions
I picked one of these up. For the price, why not? Took it up to @Joe13 and we successfully chopped 6" off the end and re-blued the metal. I grabbed a TruGlo snap on fiber optic front bead from Sportsman's. I think it turned out pretty stinking good! Now to find a limbsaver that fits to lengthen the LOP just a little. Probably going to have to get a "grind to fit" style.

View attachment 461716
Looks like a direct copy of the H&r. So I wonder if their stocks will fit it.

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Here's a thought, any S.X.S. "Coach" models at a reasonable price? A nice 12 gau 20 inch barreled version would be awesome!:):):)

Kruel J

Reactions
Here's a thought, any S.X.S. "Coach" models at a reasonable price? A nice 12 gau 20 inch barreled version would be awesome!:):):)
Yup, got that covered as well. A Stevens Springfield my dad got for his 14th birthday. Cut down by him. Refinished by @Velzey when dad gave it to me.

IMG_3198.JPG

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Now we're talking!:)
Always thought a nice little Coach would be a pretty handy piece to have around ready to go! Make a slick little unit for a back pack in the urban wilds!

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online