JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For some time now I've been a little concerned with my choice to use my full name as my username here, but I've let those concerns pass. However, the more I get involved with other activities unrelated to firearms the more I realize how easy it is for people to find out about me due to my name being plastered all over Google (because of this forum). I'm not going to elaborate any further, but I did want to give you guys a heads up :s0155:

I highly doubt anyone is going to find anything with this new name of mine :s0114:

For some time now I've been a little concerned with my choice to use my full name as my username here, but I've let those concerns pass. However, the more I get involved with other activities unrelated to firearms the more I realize how easy it is for people to find out about me due to my name being plastered all over Google (because of this forum). I'm not going to elaborate any further, but I did want to give you guys a heads up :s0155:

I highly doubt anyone is going to find anything with this new name of mine :s0114:

You know, I just now noticed that.
Good choice, I respect the formality.

Yes, I've changed my name too.... see my really name is BOZO but changed it to protect my occupation :).... wait, I've said too much... OPSEC ya know :) (waive of the hand) 'forget everything you've heard or seen, this isn't the droid you're looking for'

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top