JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum. I'm in Beaverton and was looking for a place to shoot a little closer than Washougal. ;) I'm a reservist in the Marines and need to keep the skills sharp. Looks like a good bunch of folks here.

Semper Fidelis,
Oregunz

Well, welcome, man!
Are you to the area? Do you know about tcgc? There is a bunch of places. Just browse around or wait until other pitch in.

I love Tri-County Gun Club. Back in the day, I helped build the 600 yard range when I was with 6th Engineers. My issue is that not many of my friends have memberships, so we usually go to the woods near Washougal. A bunch of them live in Vancouver & Eastern Oregon.

A few of us 'Westside' shooters (again membership issues), were looking to get rid of some pumpkins in a rather spectacular way this weekend. I heard about a loop off HWY 26 that has a 400 yard range, but don't know how to get there.

If anyone could point me in the right direction - I'd appreciate it.

Semper Fidelis,
Oregunz

I heard about a loop off HWY 26 that has a 400 yard range, but don't know how to get there.
400yd range on public lands!?!? Sorry, never heard of it 'till now. Would love to know the whereabouts myself. If you have any other clue the said range, I'd love to hear it. I have a BLM map I can double check with to confirm if it is kosher.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top