JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dont get me started on I-594, hope that turd dies a thousand deaths and soon. Worthless law and doing nothing but punishing the law abiding. You're probably right. If its a deny they have to tell you it's a NICS deny. Store policy is another thing. I'm hopeful that there will be many holes shot in 594, if not a downright repeal and that someday WA CPL holders will be NICS exempt on retail (and private) purchases like AZ does. Haven't looked to see if there are any bills to address this in the current legislative sesssoin but I haven't heard anything so I'm guessing not. Enjoy your new firearm when you get it! Be safe! -G

Well Today I got a call from the gun store, My Deny was reversed and I was given a proceed, roughly 5 weeks after the original transaction. I did appeal it.

Makes me feel a little better. It also surprises me a bit that after 5 weeks the store would bother to call and let me know that even though the original transaction cannot be completed the deny was reversed.

Well Today I got a call from the gun store, My Deny was reversed and I was given a proceed, roughly 5 weeks after the original transaction. I did appeal it.

Makes me feel a little better. It also surprises me a bit that after 5 weeks the store would bother to call and let me know that even though the original transaction cannot be completed the deny was reversed.
They are supposed to log in their books that the denial was reversed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top